🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Dont punish Dijit massive!!

Over on the divisions reddit a massive employee by the name of Dijit seems to have had all his posts deleted over the last few months

He has been very informational and has allayed alot of fears i and many of the reddit community had over the issues recently.

The transperency and explanations he was giving as to why things like perma bans cant just be thrown around all over the place amongst other things was creating much needed transparency that has been non existant, other than "we can tell you we have things in place" garbage we hear all the time.

Hopefully massive hasnt punished him for it because he was like the light at the end of a very dark tunnel with regards to the current situation.

welcome to corporate america. enjoy your stay

They need to give that straight shooting SOB a raise. He single handedly gave me some hope that none of their PR non-sense of the last few weeks ever did.

Jasa, is his content missing here on THIS forum or over on Reddit only?

That was the best thing about him, he didnt cover up his answers with "there will be answers soon" or "we cant comment on that at the moment". No offence to Hamish im sure if he could, he would say far more then he is allowed to say

Originally Posted by uRBAN_Spaceman Go to original post
    welcome to corporate america. enjoy your stay
    Cann't blame America for this one... Ubisoft isn't a US based company.

Kyosji's Avatar Senior Member
    I made a comment about this earlier. Someone said it best, he may have been releasing info too early, which would get them in trouble if they happened to change their minds before implementing. I do like the fact this guy was actually keeping everyone in the loop.

RpTheHotrod, as far as i know its only on reddit where there is another thread about the missing posts from dijit, it would be a shame if for some reason they were intentionally removed as you could sense the pleasent change in the way people were replying when he explained some issues in depth, as recently theres been sooo much hate.

Originally Posted by Jasabek Go to original post
    RpTheHotrod, as far as i know its only on reddit where there is another thread about the missing posts from dijit, it would be a shame if for some reason they were intentionally removed as you could sense the pleasent change in the way people were replying when he explained some issues in depth, as recently theres been sooo much hate.
    Check your PM.

il DOWN li's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jasabek Go to original post
    Over on the divisions reddit a massive employee by the name of Dijit seems to have had all his posts deleted over the last few months

He has been very informational and has allayed alot of fears i and many of the reddit community had over the issues recently.

The transperency and explanations he was giving as to why things like perma bans cant just be thrown around all over the place amongst other things was creating much needed transparency that has been non existant, other than "we can tell you we have things in place" garbage we hear all the time.

Hopefully massive hasnt punished him for it because he was like the light at the end of a very dark tunnel with regards to the current situation.
    Maybe you just outed him on Massive forums and he was having his own post deleted to avoid exactly what you are doing right now.

Maybe.