How can i stop this,everytime i go into a server,my ping is low,not much lag,but in the middle of a flight the game stops because of a timeout,i remember there was a sticky thread about it,but it wasn't a problem back then so i didn't look,but now i can't find it. If noone has a soloution,will it be fixed in the patch?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. " ~ Gen. MacArthur

How can i stop this,everytime i go into a server,my ping is low,not much lag,but in the middle of a flight the game stops because of a timeout,i remember there was a sticky thread about it,but it wasn't a problem back then so i didn't look,but now i can't find it. If noone has a soloution,will it be fixed in the patch?

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. " ~ Gen. MacArthur

Sorry about the triple post,internet was slow and was clicking at the post button

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vortex_uk:
    Sorry about the triple post,internet was slow and was clicking at the post button

http://members.optusnet.com.au/tully_78th/legalsig.jpg

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction. " ~ Gen. MacArthur<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    For the timeout issue, see this thread

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut