IMMORTAL_999's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by ChiefOfHonour Go to original post
    No objections from me on that. On the one hand, I think it would be smart to use a different name on these creatures (perhaps not even "dwarfs" should be used - I've heard that it is discriminating - "little people" is the preferred term ) since this is not what most people associate with the term kobold, on the other hand I definitely like the use of funny characters (such as the cabir) in the game. Yes to more humour and jokes in the game, and to h... with all those serious "it's-not-correct-according-to-the-lore"-fans.
    Okay, a lover of big hamsters and of funny cabirs!
    Flag in your hands and drum around neck (the anchor will default ) )) ))
    I always love the humor and jokes ... and not just in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrZV9Jw2CI0

Best regards!

I wonder, what will be the next faction, after of dwarves?
    Most likely it will be the demons.
    The Sanctuary for me also an interesting faction and i will wait for the return of theirs.
    Some unofficial fans (a whiners), thought that of this game will stop after patch 1.8, but it looks like Ubisoft seriously thinking further develop the series, so are waiting for new factions and new adventures!
    I would love to see an entirely new faction, which was not non in one of the parts of the game.
    I commend all the staff Ubisoft thankfulness and good luck!
    And very much want you to continue to develop the series "Heroes7" further.

ChiefOfHonour's Avatar Member
    Yes, an entirely new faction would be great. I don't remember if it was in connection with MMH6 or MMH7 that Ubi presented a "new" mechanical faction as a 1st of April joke. Something totally unexpected like that ... or something completely different.
    I hope the release of the dwarfs, and future factions, are accompanied with lots of great adventure maps, and not just quests - something for everyone....
    This has been an interesting week with regards to MMH7 - with two surprising announcements. I am looking forward to see it delivered.

Originally Posted by ChiefOfHonour Go to original post
    Yes, an entirely new faction would be great. I don't remember if it was in connection with MMH6 or MMH7 that Ubi presented a "new" mechanical faction as a 1st of April joke.
    Everything is possible )
    The Mechanical faction also not bad, or Ethereal

At the Academy, almost half of the army are mechanical creatures.
    Ethereal it is something similar to elementals.
    It would be possible to make a full ethereal faction and this is new faction to consisted not only from of elementals (as a conflux).

King_Kilgor's Avatar Member
    I said, dont need to factions.
    need an adventure, story about Kilgor.
    The Lost tales of Enroth.
    Hamsters........ Demons............
    Drearily.

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    It;s not about silincing ppl who were unhappy with the developement of this game. It;s about Ubilols trying to climbing back up on that hill that is called trust and respect. A lot of ppl felt cheated when they bought this game and it didn't work and had such high hopes. I can see this going into the right diriction. But there is still a lot to be done.

Mirage_dragonet's Avatar Member
    Martial spiders, martial Bambi, fighting hamsters .... Everything is going according to plan. It will be interesting to look at the Inferno faction .... Unless of course, it will in general .... )

Violetta-98's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Mirash_ge Go to original post
    Martial spiders, martial Bambi, fighting hamsters .... Everything is going according to plan. It will be interesting to look at the Inferno faction .... Unless of course, it will in general .... )
    Dude, who is it Bambi?

These people, I want to express special thanks!
    Especially this girl who in the middle of (Иришке)

Keep it up!

Please Ubisoft... remove that mouse/hamster don't know-what anti-heroes-style... it totally destroys the dwarf-atmosphere. Is it a late april-joke ? Or did some kind of business competition put something in your water ?