It still isnt in the uplay shop, and i have not seen any of this 6GB update.

Plus that tremendous price it has.

If the AI is better than it does not matter if the AI is better it means the game might be fun

IMMORTAL_999's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Bongowomabt Go to original post
    If the AI is better than it does not matter if the AI is better it means the game might be fun
    IQ - must also be at the desired level. )

I really want to add to the multiplayer maps, neutral creatures with the main neutral hero, which is analog to usualy neutral units, guarded building with resources, etc.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, The Uplay version of the game will be available on Uplay on Friday, August 5th.

This extra day allows us to ensure that all players get the best experience on all digital retail platforms.

Kind Regards

Originally Posted by Bongowomabt
    I cant even find it in the uplay shop
    Originally Posted by AleksanderM2011
    It still isnt in the uplay shop, and i have not seen any of this 6GB update. Plus that tremendous price it has.
    Do you really thought Ubisoft cares for it's products ? Like written by devs in steam it's coming tomorrow on uplay...

Originally Posted by Heart
    Hey R3LIZ3. I replied in another thread regarding Uplay. Uplay version of the addon will be out tomorrow (5TH Aug) I can't give you the technical reason for this. It just how it is. Steam version is of course live and kicking as of 52mins ago.
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960...scn=1470321399

Edit: Ubi-MoshiMoshi was faster a bit.

HAHAHA what a rip off.
    If you guys have any dignity then don't buy this.
    It's time to say to Ubisoft enough is enough.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Guys, The Uplay version of the game will be available on Uplay on Friday, August 5th.

This extra day allows us to ensure that all players get the best experience on all digital retail platforms.

Kind Regards
    So we get a discount ? I mean that's actually pathetic don't release on one platform to a group of players and leave the other group out... wow ive gone from optimistic to I want some money off for having to wait longer just because I bought thru you

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    I actually still don't understand why they persist in us using Uplay. It's never going to be as good as Steam. That's why i was glad it got released at Steam at first. But i was really sad to find out that you still need Uplay to freaking run it.

soooo im playing the game with the new dwarfes mission... but wheres the new skill weel /random skill revision) update you promised? i still have the old one where you only have some skills that a prechosen for you... ?? and i dont see anywhere in the settings you can change it..

if its the campaign it will always be pre chosen its the design of it... try playing a skirmish map