So, problably it`s one of mentioned below by Splashdown94

Originally Posted by Splashdown94 Go to original post
    Okay, so taking what Dan said, the band at least is similar to Clutch and was not mentioned before Dan's last post. Sadly this rules out Corossion Of Conformity, woulda loved a pack from them, and Pantera, but I wasn't expecting a second pack. Mastodon, Rival Sons, Down, Mothership, Kvelertak, and Kylesa were all also mentioned as Orange artists, but were not specific guesses. I'm assuming they were also ruled out. This means no Mastodon II or Down pack, which I would love, but I'd take a pack from any of these artists.
    This leaves us with Lionize, Red Fang, Kyuss Lives/Vista Chino, Superjoint Ritual, Hellyeah, Crobot, Valient Thorr, Orange Goblin, and The Sword, in no particular order. I'd welcome any of these bands, but have seriously no idea.

Tried searching The Sword in Youtube and the closest they sound it's here @ 2:38

Sounds pretty close to what was uploaded from sesion mode.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't think it's The Sword.

leaning towards Kyuss which would be wtfnowayawesome

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    leaning towards Kyuss which would be wtfnowayawesome
    Would be beyond awesome, but don't remember them using Orange andI don't think the Tiny Terror is that old.

Originally Posted by LoftyTulip14 Go to original post
    Would be beyond awesome, but don't remember them using Orange andI don't think the Tiny Terror is that old.
    https://orangeamps.com/portfolio-ite...f-kyuss-lives/

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    I listened to a whole bunch of songs by bands listed earlier, and this is the closest thing I could find to an appropriate solo at the appropriate time, with the appropriate tone. (about 1:55)

Kyuss Lives it's not Kyuss, it's Kyuss Lives.

They may play Kyuss.

I don't see that happening, even tho I hopee it's.

To many licensing issues

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    This is the reason for all the arguments about DLC, because you and others read more into our comments than is really there.
    The actual reason we have DLC arguments is the way people phrase things -- not what's being said so much as how it's being said. You frequently choose to phrase things emotionally so that you provoke a reaction, so I know you understand what I'm talking about. In the DLC context, statements regarding "scraping the bottom of the barrel" when a band is not part of their personal experience, or a simple, scathing "Who?" are not conversation topics or editorial comments so much as battleground tactics. There's not much reading into those statements to understand the meaning, which I've already stated: "If I don't know them, they're not worthy of the game." No, they're not worthy of your money -- which is to be expected -- but they're not allowed to have a place in the library? No, and that outlook is the actual trouble. Thinking that one opinion is the best or only opinion, and disregarding those with other viewpoints -- basically ignoring the community around them, or what they might be able to offer or take from other music fans, and suggesting the franchise should cater to their vision of what the franchise could or should be -- causes the problem. Happens all the time on Facebook, happens some of the time here.

We don't say they are rubbish,we say we never wanted to learn it in the first place.
    That's not actually a problem for the franchise to solve; there's nothing for us to do with that feedback when it's offered. "I didn't want that" is a non-starter, which is why we tell people to instead let us know what they do want, via the request app. "I don't recognize it so it does not inspire me to play" may be true, but it's too personal to be actionable.

I guess it might also depend on why someone is offering that feedback and what they hope to get from it that they are not currently getting -- different DLC instead, an apology, validation of personal tastes? Could be any of those or something else, depending on who is speaking. I feel like these conversations go in circles sometimes, because we have already offered people the answers to the questions that lead to those comments -- how do you pick DLC, why isn't this band in the game yet, do you know what I'd like to see -- and yet the comments keep coming.

I'm stupid. I keep looking for rational answers on the internet. I'll go back to my weekend now.

Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    This is the reason for all the arguments about DLC, because you and others read more into our comments than is really there.
    The actual reason we have DLC arguments is the way people phrase things -- not what's being said so much as how it's being said. You frequently choose to phrase things emotionally so that you provoke a reaction, so I know you understand what I'm talking about. In the DLC context, statements regarding "scraping the bottom of the barrel" when a band is not part of their personal experience, or a simple, scathing "Who?" are not conversation topics or editorial comments so much as battleground tactics. There's not much reading into those statements to understand the meaning, which I've already stated: "If I don't know them, they're not worthy of the game." No, they're not worthy of your money -- which is to be expected -- but they're not allowed to have a place in the library? No, and that outlook is the actual trouble. Thinking that one opinion is the best or only opinion, and disregarding those with other viewpoints -- basically ignoring the community around them, or what they might be able to offer or take from other music fans, and suggesting the franchise should cater to their vision of what the franchise could or should be -- causes the problem. Happens all the time on Facebook, happens some of the time here.

We don't say they are rubbish,we say we never wanted to learn it in the first place.
    That's not actually a problem for the franchise to solve; there's nothing for us to do with that feedback when it's offered. "I didn't want that" is a non-starter, which is why we tell people to instead let us know what they do want, via the request app. "I don't recognize it so it does not inspire me to play" may be true, but it's too personal to be actionable.

I guess it might also depend on why someone is offering that feedback and what they hope to get from it that they are not currently getting -- different DLC instead, an apology, validation of personal tastes? Could be any of those or something else, depending on who is speaking. I feel like these conversations go in circles sometimes, because we have already offered people the answers to the questions that lead to those comments -- how do you pick DLC, why isn't this band in the game yet, do you know what I'd like to see -- and yet the comments keep coming.

I'm stupid. I keep looking for rational answers on the internet. I'll go back to my weekend now.

Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    I listened to a whole bunch of songs by bands listed earlier, and this is the closest thing I could find to an appropriate solo at the appropriate time, with the appropriate tone. (about 1:55)

And that's exactly what it is! Crobot 3-pack on Tuesday. Hopefully the search has turned you on to what turns them on, and you can hear their influences. If you are looking for some 70s grooves and riffs, this very well might fit the bill.

Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post

And that's exactly what it is! Crobot 3-pack on Tuesday. Hopefully the search has turned you on to what turns them on, and you can hear their influences. If you are looking for some 70s grooves and riffs, this very well might fit the bill.