tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member

Well...

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

More from that solo.
    This is just how I timing is when I play it, but it sounded to me like She's TIght by Cheap Trick. Bits and pieces of it anyway.

I usually watch these forums but never comment. I can't name a song but I want to say "Eagles of Death Metal" simply because I found that they like the 'tiny terror' and they have blues influences in their music.

My guess is slipknot or maybe stone sour. I am thinking Jim root is the artist. Only cause I looked up his gear, along with the orange he uses a crybaby pedal too. I am not a huge fan of them like 2 or 3 slipknot songs, Tried looking up tabs to them but they do not match.

I still don't recognize it, but Eagles of Death Metal makes the most sense to me. I'm not very familiar with them, having only heard maybe 2 or 3 of their songs, but everything seems to line up with what I know about them.

I'm not convinced it's eagles of death metal. Jesse Hughes doesn't use a whole lot of pedals.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    I apologize for the crap guitar playing but just in case you are too lazy to use tone designer.

This sounds strangely familiar. Sounds Peter Framptonesque. Except he doesn't use Orange Amps.

New Low - Middle Class Rut, just hoping, sounds like something by them. I saw a lot of cool artists on that Orange list, the Lalli brothers (***** Jetson, Yawning Man), Kylesa. I think we've got as much sludge as we're gonna get, but I'd love some desert rock.

MistaSnowman's Avatar Junior Member
    Not many artists that I know of rocks a Tiny Terror on stage, but I do know of one in particular. Brittany Howard of the Alabama Shakes plays through a Tiny Terror as her main rig (not so sure about the wah pedal though). But I would be beyond happy if the 4/29 DLC is the Alabama Shakes !!!

Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    I apologize for the crap guitar playing but just in case you are too lazy to use tone designer.

This sounds strangely familiar. Sounds Peter Framptonesque. Except he doesn't use Orange Amps.

This sounds a lot like "I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap Trick to me.

I don't know, but I hope it's a well-known top band. 2016 has been disappointing so far, I've hardly bought any recent DLC because it's so bad, from no-name bands.

Hope there's a bright future ahead for DLC this year.