ecf_cheffe's Avatar Member
    some pretty nice Hard Rock... never heard of them, but they sound great. Think I'm in

Steamroller52's Avatar Senior Member
    Hilarious video introducing you to Crobot. Rated R for adult language.

Sweet, saw Crobot open for Anthrax and Volbeat, they were great!

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member
    Crobot and Rival Sons have given me new hope as to this generations Hard Rock scene..
    Raw Rawk Rules..!

Originally Posted by bradiam Go to original post
    ...that most of those were actually bands.
    I had meant I didn't know which one the clue was hinting towards, actually the only band I hadn't heard of was Lionize, but now I'll get to check them out.

Never heard of Crobot before, but that song sounds decent enough. Will have to hear the other songs in the pack before deciding if these guys are worth my money.

MAng0r3's Avatar Senior Member
    Have i just read 176 replies of this thread....Crobot ..don't know them but sounds good to my ears

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    And that's exactly what it is! Crobot 3-pack on Tuesday. Hopefully the search has turned you on to what turns them on, and you can hear their influences. If you are looking for some 70s grooves and riffs, this very well might fit the bill.
    Oh cool I would never have expected a band like crobot to make it into rocksmith, let's hope it sells well so we can get some more smaller acts. But reading some of the things in this forum doesn't give me much hope, it's a shame people can be so stubborn and close minded about music.

Is this the first independent labeled artist dlc pack for rocksmith 2014?

Dizzyg12's Avatar Senior Member
    Never heard of them and I'm quite suprised anyone solved the clue - they seem pretty obscure so unless you've heard of them or the song it would be nearly impossible to solve the play the riff puzzle.

That at being said I'm open to all new music and frequently go to all day concerts or festivals with 27 opening and side stage acts so I give everyone a chance. I'll check it out.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocks...02-indie-hits/

This was the closest we've had to an Indie Pack