Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    And that's exactly what it is! Crobot 3-pack on Tuesday. Hopefully the search has turned you on to what turns them on, and you can hear their influences. If you are looking for some 70s grooves and riffs, this very well might fit the bill.
    Sweet. I have never heard of them, but I like the sound. I'm in. Thanks for expanding my music universe!

Never heard of them, but it sounds funky to me, I can get behind that.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    And that's exactly what it is! Crobot 3-pack on Tuesday. Hopefully the search has turned you on to what turns them on, and you can hear their influences. If you are looking for some 70s grooves and riffs, this very well might fit the bill.
    I'm always up for some 70ish stuff.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    These guys aren't for me. I think I'll go and listen to the Alabama Shakes on YT.

Never heard of them but honestly that song sounds pretty good.

Dragonteeth-SE's Avatar Member
    First I thought, "What the hell, aren't they rappers?".. but I was thinking of Flowbots.. with McIlrath from RATM in "White Flag Warrior".

Truly never heard of them, and I thank you for giving me something new to check out.
    As always, looking forward to release day.

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    I've heard of this band, but they've somehow slipped under my radar. I like their sound, and I like the genre so I am definitely excited for this pack.

Never heard of the Crobots. Like the song.... it kicks ##. Will see what the other two are. Might be a buy.

To Dan and all the others at Rocksmith, keep the DLCs coming. Every week I wait for Dan's clue to see what is coming.(Thank you Dan for all your time and effort each week.) Sometimes the the DLC is not to my liking and I don't buy. I don't get upset, whine or belittle others about their choice of music. Keep up the good work.

To the people who constantly complain when they don't like the DLC of the week be patient.The beauty of Rocksmith is that players from all genres can enjoy it. I know if a certain week's DLC is not to my liking, eventually one will come out that I will enjoy playing. My point being, Rocksmith is just not about classic rock, heavy metal, or whatever genre is your favorite.... It is about learning to play guitar and enjoying learning new songs or techniques. So don't fret( pun intended). Your band or genre will show up when you least expect it

Steamroller52's Avatar Senior Member
    Heard the name but never any of their music...until now, yeah, these guys rock...instabuy for me on Tuesday.

Awesome acoustic set

Originally Posted by thequickmind Go to original post
    I've heard of this band, but they've somehow slipped under my radar. I like their sound, and I like the genre so I am definitely excited for this pack.
    Same here. It's one of those bands that I keep meaning to buy a CD when I'm at my local record store but either they're out of stock or something else distracted me.