In Spotify in the discription of Clutch, Led Zeppelin appears as an influence to them, and Jimmy Page is an orange endorser....

I wanna buy some dlc but I'm waiting until we figure out what this is, needless to say I've been waiting a little bit now lol. C'mon guys we got this

Random guess but could it be "The Company Band" dan?

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Nobody's gotten the artist or title yet.

If you don't recognize it, that's fine -- nobody knows everything, especially the bands that are still coming up. But the fun part is you get to say "Oh yeah, I know them" before all your friends do. (I've never been a fan of the "If I don't recognize them, they must be terrible" attitude -- how the heck do you find new music that inspires you?)

Do you like Clutch?

It's not Clutch.

But these guys like Clutch. And Clutch likes them.

I'm off the clock and intend to stay that way, so enjoy your weekend regardless.

Do you like Clutch?

It's not Clutch.

I'm off the clock and intend to stay that way, so enjoy your weekend regardless.
    Don't tease me like that Dan, I thought you were about to say clutch. I'm a massive fan some bands that get along with these guys are

Lionize
    Red fang
    Mastodon
    Orange goblin
    Corrosion of conformity
    The Sword

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Against Me! ?

Originally Posted by Gerkeeey Go to original post
    Don't tease me like that Dan, I thought you were about to say clutch. I'm a massive fan some bands that get along with these guys are

Lionize
    Red fang
    Mastodon
    Orange goblin
    Corrosion of conformity
    The Sword
    Of that list only Lionize and Mastodon seems to be on the Orange Amps artists page (https://orangeamps.com/artists/). Lionize might be too obscure, although Dan seems to be hinting that the band might not be super well known. Kyuss is a related artist to Clutch and Kyuss Lives is on the Orange Amps artists page. I'm not sure if that means they're a possibility. I've listened to some of their solos and nothing seems to match up with the clue though.

Kvelertak with the song "Sj°hyenar" would be awesome. anything from red fang too !!!!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Would be awesome if Red Fang got a pack!

Nobody's gotten the artist or title yet.

If you don't recognize it, that's fine -- nobody knows everything, especially the bands that are still coming up. But the fun part is you get to say "Oh yeah, I know them" before all your friends do. (I've never been a fan of the "If I don't recognize them, they must be terrible" attitude -- how the heck do you find new music that inspires you?)

Do you like Clutch?

It's not Clutch.

Spoiler:  Show
    I think its The Sword. If you go on facebook they LIke the sword on there and the sword page has also LIKED clutch...

I had a look at the list of artists that use Orange amps and have some relation to clutch

Mastodon
    Down
    Lionize
    Hellyeah
    Crobot

These bands have either worked or toured with clutch. My guess is lionize, they grew up in the same area and they recently signed to clutch's own record label weathermaker.