🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Class Action Lawsuit for Quality Control

Class Action Lawsuit Against Ubisoft
    Anyone wanting to participate in a Class Action Lawsuit against Ubisoft for releasing a unfinished product, server issues, game issues etc. Leave a comment below. All comments will be used for the Class Action Lawsuit against Ubisoft, and will be submitted to the Federal Trade Commision (FTC).

Or let them do their job and attempt to fix the problems that plague this game that we all clearly very much enjoy especially since this is very common in new games and it's only been out for a month.

Another month or 2 later then make your stand as for now it only seems relevant to voice your opinion rather than trying to be an Internet lawyer.

Go find some accidents DB.

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    You know when you sign the EULA it actually says once signed you waive the right to any lawsuits and or court action it's in the ToS you sign when loading up the game
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Rdizz18 Go to original post
    Or let them do their job and attempt to fix the problems that plague this game that we all clearly very much enjoy especially since this is very common in new games and it's only been out for a month.

Another month or 2 later then make your stand as for now it only seems relevant to voice your opinion rather than trying to be an Internet lawyer.
    I agree 100% - As frustrated as I am with the game mechanics and glitches, I think it is WAY too early for this. Is this game a possible train wreck? YEP! Does Ubi / Massive still have a chance to correct the issues and get the train back on the tracks before it completely derails? Absolutely!

So a lawsuit will fix this game??

Stpuid americans and their stupid lawsuits

Originally Posted by Gluetaster Go to original post
    I agree 100% - As frustrated as I am with the game mechanics and glitches, I think it is WAY too early for this. Is this game a possible train wreck? YEP! Does Ubi / Massive still have a chance to correct the issues and get the train back on the tracks before it completely derails? Absolutely!
    This game will never be 100% working. Look at what happen to Assassins Creed Unity the same that happen to Division. This game will be better when all the DLCs come out but will still have their issues. After you release an unfinished product i doubt you will be able to fix all the problems in the game. And this game has some serious problems besides incursion exploiters.

I wonder which part of the world OP comes from..
    Why in godsname would you embarasse yourself stating this for a few usd you spend on a game that doesnt even require subscription and of which you earn back the money in less than a day .....
    Spend your time more usefull than actually posting this, and dont waste time of admins closing this thread .. time they could spend usefull in actually helping tio solve all issues ...

Hahah ... why does every new game release have one of these stupid lawsuit threads.

You have ZERO chance at any successful litigation here. The game works and is playable ... bugs and such are considered normal for any game and you will never win any lawsuit based on that.

Plus you have to prove some sort of personal damages or suffering as a result of the game ... and nerd rage is not going to cut it.

I'd rather get a "thanks for participating in the extended open beta phase - here's your 'survived the first wave of glitches' special outfit that looks like a crash-test-dummy and three of solid gunmeltal black weapon dye that can and will never be obtainable through other means."

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►