alrighty.... noticed it's kinda hard to keep a message board about a game alive months before it's release... so i figured, i'd try and add this game in... it's very popular in this other message board i go to...

the idea is simple enough... simply comment on something about the user who posted last. In other words- the post above yours.

The comments can be about anything that relates to the user above you. It can range from something about them to... something they might have done or said at some point in time.

for example... you know something about the last person who posted... so you say " 'Big_AJ' has a weird obsession with cooking oil'

then the next person to post would have to say something about you...

understand? hope i explained this clear enough..

__________________________________________________ __________
    "I LOVE Crisco"

alrighty.... noticed it's kinda hard to keep a message board about a game alive months before it's release... so i figured, i'd try and add this game in... it's very popular in this other message board i go to...

the idea is simple enough... simply comment on something about the user who posted last. In other words- the post above yours.

The comments can be about anything that relates to the user above you. It can range from something about them to... something they might have done or said at some point in time.

for example... you know something about the last person who posted... so you say " 'Big_AJ' has a weird obsession with cooking oil'

then the next person to post would have to say something about you...

understand? hope i explained this clear enough..

__________________________________________________ __________
    "I LOVE Crisco"

JadesDream's Avatar Senior Member
    I know absolutely nothing about biggie_101 other than the fact that he apparently LOVES crisco!

Co-Owner - The DISCO in the Hood.
    Co-Manager - The Age and Country Hotel!

Whenever I view Jades' posts I'm always winked at by a beautiful woman with very kissable red lips!!

Likes his Scotch and water.

Footprint's Avatar Senior Member
    I have been chasing CAGrayWolf some time ago, he was uncatchable at that time.

but Footprint's going to be a big fast lion soon just like his father

matt has a bird!

----------------------------
    Lei'arra in URU

To dance is to breathe...to breathe is to live....to live is to dance....

angell bakes real yummy food! (Myat loves it too )

Speedyserd's Avatar Senior Member
    between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    Matt's bird is blue and he likes to post a lot.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... Last ►►