Does reporting hackers really work?

I dont really think these hackers care if they get 3 day suspended. Why not right? Ubisoft needs to be more harsh and just perma ban or reset this kids account. The DZ is not worth farming anymore.

The best gear are found in the DZ? Oh cool let me go farm there o snap what was that i got shot once that dude must me level 1MIL!!!

-] <<< got my first successful supply drop!! NOT!!!

It does not work since the dev team does not have logs.
    If it would work there would have been some outcry about bans on hacker forums, but there is nothing.

It is a placebo for legit players, just like scavenging stat.

It does work, as I know of multiple people who've been banned. Do they care? well that is another question entirely. The 3 day ban is the first and only warnign though, after that its permaban

Originally Posted by DENAz666 Go to original post
    It does work, as I know of multiple people who've been banned. Do they care? well that is another question entirely. The 3 day ban is the first and only warnign though, after that its permaban
    On xbox?

Stew36o's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RA0ZA Go to original post
    I dont really think these hackers care if they get 3 day suspended. Why not right? Ubisoft needs to be more harsh and just perma ban or reset this kids account. The DZ is not worth farming anymore.

The best gear are found in the DZ? Oh cool let me go farm there o snap what was that i got shot once that dude must me level 1MIL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r6N...ature=youtu.be <<< got my first successful supply drop!! NOT!!!

I start to doubt it , you dont even get a confirmation that you did and they dont even have a similar system to planetside 2 where you can report your " last killer " wich is more user friendly when it come to report hackers who as " LLIIILILILLIIILILIL0O0OILLI " as a name
    -

ShieldPro-GhosT's Avatar Junior Member
    As a long time customer, and a veteran gamer I must say UBIsoft packaged this nicely for baiting sales.

But the game experience itself is snowballing downhill at an accelerated rate.

Too many cheaters and "cheat prevention" has never been UBIsoft's strong point, but the lack of consiquences is emboldening the cheaters and creating an unplayable environment.

UBIsoft has no intention of providing a level playing field for Division Players, so keep this in mind before purchasing this title.

Sincerely, CYBA_CyberGhosT aka (Lawrence)

man ubisoft give exactly 0 ****s about script kiddies (haxers) , I've reported these through there report a cheater function on this ****ing forums and there've yet to view a single one im not wasting any more of my limited uploading on cheater videos (got 12 or 13 videos of people using speed haxs / tp)
    my

http://imgur.com/MzBQCf4

's Avatar Senior Member
    So you're telling me "/report" doesn't do anything?

Originally Posted by Merphee Go to original post
    dont know about /report but using the forums report a cheater function is 100% ****ing useless .

Originally Posted by RA0ZA Go to original post

[-] <<< got my first successful supply drop!! NOT!!!
    becarefull OP, natchai can come here, edit your thread and give you a never expired infraction warning for showing a video that show a hackers name.
    natchai main jobs is to protect the identity of the hackers, because lets just face it... the developer love hackers, and love to stream their play together with glitcher/exploiters (hamish)

and yea, i got 1 infraction warning EVENTHOUGH THE VIDEO I POST DIDN'T SHOW THE GLITCHER/EXPLOITER NAMEEEESSS !!!!!!!! BUT I GOT A NAMING AND SHAMING INFRACTION WARNING FROM NATCHAI !!! WTF !!

Originally Posted by Merphee Go to original post
    report is only good if wen properly type their names, while so far in the game the hackers i found usually were using this name patterns :
    IIIllll|||||IIIIlllll
    O0OO0OO0000OOO000
    VVWVVVWWWVVWWVVWW

which kinda confusing which is which