How dare u ubisoft and massive!!! what if we did the same against u?

Im not using hacks

i hate hackers

and getting hacked all the time by hackers,

i cant do anything anymore in the game, because the only thing left for me is to get from lvl 78 dz to 99, but when running inside there i get killed by hackers, and loose more exp then i can get.

i have 259 hours played so far,

The only thing im gonna do now, is unlogg, and wait for forum anouncement that all the buggs are fixed and cheating / hacks is all gone,

then ill logg in again to start playing, till then ill rather play solitare on my pc, because i get more thrills from it.

This is a edited post, because i Ctrl+c the wrong forum text and pasted it in.
    This is the right post.

Combat and talent mechanic are nice.
    But bugs, exploits, and RNG on gear with no reasons are too frustrating.
    I stopped playing. I wish I could get a refund.
    150hours-GS200-DZ60

What the actual... You do realize that :
    a) This is a completely different game in the video
    b) It's not even a Ubisoft/Massive product !.

Dude this video is about H1Z1.This has absolute nothing to do with Ubisoft,Massive or The Division.

You must be a cheater if you are so offended by this video..

Fail

I do however like the video, I like the response from the H1Z1 team regarding hacking. This is what Ubi/Massive should be doing.....

Originally Posted by Hapsmoe Go to original post
    Fail

I do however like the video, I like the response from the H1Z1 team regarding hacking. This is what Ubi/Massive should be doing.....
    BUhahahah, you mean they should do stupid videos? I think they need to fix this game. People in extracted code are finding typos or stupid formulas, and Ubi/MSV is saying that it is hard to fix... Please

Voronja_SaVi's Avatar Banned
    I don't actually blame them for posting a video because clearly people don't read the terms and conditions and do not know the realisations, of what in fact, is breaking the law. Hacking is illegal. End of. I do how ever think it should be like the juvinial court and those under the age of adulthood. Here in the UK it's you're classed as a juvinial under the age of 16. So on your 16th birthday you technically become an adult. Where upon your juvinial past is keep private and secure and kind of given a clean slate. The ban would be lifted. As for adults hacking? Well they should know better.

Originally Posted by MaxRocketansky Go to original post
    BUhahahah, you mean they should do stupid videos? I think they need to fix this game. People in extracted code are finding typos or stupid formulas, and Ubi/MSV is saying that it is hard to fix... Please

No H1Z1 doesnt give a 3 day suspension. Its one time ban. In fact they ban people within a day. Making the video shows their community they serious about banning people and arent going to stand for it. no second chances. Whats not to like?

Originally Posted by SamanthaVials Go to original post
    I don't actually blame them for posting a video because clearly people don't read the terms and conditions and do not know the realisations, of what in fact, is breaking the law. Hacking is illegal. End of. I do how ever think it should be like the juvinial court and those under the age of adulthood. Here in the UK it's you're classed as a juvinial under the age of 16. So on your 16th birthday you technically become an adult. Where upon your juvinial past is keep private and secure and kind of given a clean slate. The ban would be lifted. As for adults hacking? Well they should know better.
    So I will explain to you again, because in whole EU it works that way that: NO OTHER AGREEMENT IS VALID IF IT IS AGAINST EU CONSUMER LAW. So nothing like ToC, CoC and EULA is important for anyone.