xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager

Weekly Scheduled Maintenance - Tuesday, April 19

Agents,

The servers will shut down for our weekly server maintenance on Tuesday, April 19 at 09:00 AM CEST, 03:00 AM EDT, 12:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours. Please keep in mind that there will be no game changes during this maintenance.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    Please keep in mind that there will be no game changes during this maintenance.
    That's a joke, right?

Originally Posted by sipuss92 Go to original post
    That's a joke, right?
    Well there is only two different ways to glitch FL, the utility getting stuck while holding down aim, guns not firing unless you swap to secondary, mobile cover still glitching through pretty much any wall, the medkit falling through the floor, people falling through the floor, and opening a box/whatever with someone else around and getting stuck behind an invisible wall. I don't see any need for a bugfix patch at all

Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    Agents,
    Please keep in mind that there will be no game changes during this maintenance.
    Well that is another week of players getting the gear and instantly getting rid of rouge status

Originally Posted by sipuss92 Go to original post
    That's a joke, right?
    its no joke... nothing needs to be done at the moment noob. there will always be another glitch after they patch falcon its a broken game they sold to people ... not complete .

It's only a weekly maintenance window, it's never been a guaranteed update to the actual application. They can push updates whenever, I guess they are spending a good while ensuring quality.

Originally Posted by Dacloudster Go to original post
    Well that is another week of players getting the gear and instantly getting rid of rouge status
    so what ?

can you please fix the weekly and the daily dark zone rewards so you get them? haven't received mine all week for the dark zone daily reward

AK_8100's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by cheradenineZ Go to original post
    It's only a weekly maintenance window, it's never been a guaranteed update to the actual application. They can push updates whenever, I guess they are spending a good while ensuring quality.
    i thought so the entire week-end ... and then " Please keep in mind that there will be no game changes during this maintenance.".... hopeless ridiculous .... i'm not sure Ubisoft should keep with Massive ... i do really love Ubi software house ... they have a particular idea of HARD MODE, they usually have good games (at least on console, idk about PC anymore but PC will always be glitched/hacked/tricked/cheesed/raped) but this one is really broken ... balance is unbalanced solo player can't do anything anymore, group player can't do anything without cheats (at least to get their gear or they will suck) PVP is impossible and PVE loot suck so much that you have to farm 3+ Hours to craft 1 single item that will surely be trash stats, that's cause you said it was intended as a loot game (which i tought was a great idea ... remembering all those infinite and useless gear dropped in DIABLO... so many of them that at the end you didnt care if they were all trash ... because of the "MANY" ... and when you said loot oriented that was my tought ... but HEY ... no loot oriented to you mean that in order to CRAFT you have first to LOOT TONS OF CRAP at 30 min per loot ... and hey .... enJOINT ....

Now ... yes i'm pissed ... i really tought this was going to be a great game ... biggest sales ever, 3 years trailers and waiting ... so much noise for such a garbage ... and when i was thinking that thing where about to change do to all the speaking of punishment and Conduct terms... here we are .... nothing to change this week ....

You know what ... i'm goin glitchin .... cause i need to improve my gear or when you will finally (if never) fix that **** i can't ever team up in matchmaking cause of the unfair gap in GS

i know many of my grammar suck but english isn't really my first language neither my 2nd nor 3rd ... i've made the effort to try to be understandable

Hackers..

Please do something about those hackers.. I made 10+ recordings and send them to you but this is just ********. Why do you not have an anti-cheat?
    I love the game but you can't play in the DZ with all the hackers.

It also sucks to fall threw the ground everytime.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►