SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    Think twice before ordering anything from:

eflightmanuals.com

I placed an order with them weeks ago. They charged my credit card yet have not shipped my product. The ship date has come and gone. It have sent their "customer service staff" 3 e-mails asking for an order status and all messages have gone unanswered. I'll be contacting my credit card company next.

I'm not saying that website is untrustworthy, but their service leaves a whole lot to be desired.

Just a heads-up to you airplane afficionados that might want to order anything from them.

Regards,

Think twice before ordering anything from:

eflightmanuals.com

I placed an order with them weeks ago. They charged my credit card yet have not shipped my product. The ship date has come and gone. It have sent their "customer service staff" 3 e-mails asking for an order status and all messages have gone unanswered. I'll be contacting my credit card company next.

I'm not saying that website is untrustworthy, but their service leaves a whole lot to be desired.

Just a heads-up to you airplane afficionados that might want to order anything from them.

Regards,

bump

Regards,

Well since noone is gonna say it: Thx for the warning chap!

"I don't know what weapons well be fighting with in WWIII, but in WWIV it will be sticks and stones." -Einstein

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    thnx for the heads up!!

I just got an e-mail from them saying my order is on the way.

Regards,

Wonder if they visit this forum?

Salute!
    AB AtomicRunt