Frustrated Completionist - 99.96% and completion impossible

ARRRGGG, I clear, that's what I do, working my way methodically across the map I clear. This has culminated in the story being finished, all side quests completed,all weapons and craft items fully upgraded, all collectibles collected .... except the Hunters Caches. My pack is full so I can't pick them up! I can't drop the rare items or use them to craft or upgrade my village because that is already done. 99.96% complete! ARRRRGGGHHHHH! please, please patch your game so I can put items pack in my village cache so I can clear. Otherwise playing this game has been a pointless gesture.

PAN_1972's Avatar Member
    Hi BlueWolf, I hope Im not to late since your post is almost 3+ weeks old but the hunter chaches are not required for the 100%!
    Check if you have missed something else. In your cave you have an overview stone of everything.

When you shop at any Kohl’s Store, you will qualify to take the survey online. You can choose a Kohl’s Survey and by completing the KohlsListens, you will get a sweepstake entry to win a $1000 Gift Card.

Kohls Survey

apps

Nice information and thanks for sharing this to us. Here you can get the details of villageweb which offers digital solutions for businesses, charities, community groups or individuals.

Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here.
    www.tellpizzahut.com