xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager

[COMPLETE] Server Maintenance - Friday, April 15

Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Friday, April 15 at 10:45 PM CEST / 04:45 PM EDT / 1:45 PM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes on PC and PlayStation 4 and 45 minutes on Xbox One.

Changelog: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...16-Maintenance

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

EDIT: We have reopened the PlayStation 4 and PC servers. Xbox One is still undergoing maintenance to address the missing character issue. Thank you.

EDIT: All platforms are NOW LIVE. Thank you for your patience during this downtime.

I missed this info and got kicked while almost killing Col Bliss. I guess I will have to start over.

You missed the timer counting down on the screen and the warnings that flashed up? Do you play with your eyes shut then?

Originally Posted by TiroTorto Go to original post
    I missed this info and got kicked while almost killing Col Bliss. I guess I will have to start over.
    It came on screen an hour earlier warning us all....

skymap72's Avatar Junior Member
    any Update? On xbox one...

I mean its past 10:45 CEST so how come I cannot login?

Thank you for fixing the exploit on incursion.

will you have the balls

]What is happening to all them cheats who farmed the incursion and are now loose on the dark zone with immortal Armour? also why get players to pay £30 for a season pass and then give everything for free is that not illegal

you haven't gotten everything for free. The paid DLC starts after June....stop whining

Originally Posted by xMiiSTY Go to original post
    Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Friday, April 15 at 10:45 PM CEST / 04:45 PM EDT / 1:45 PM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes on PC and PlayStation 4 and 45 minutes on Xbox One.

Changelog: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...16-Maintenance

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

EDIT: We have reopened the PlayStation 4 and PC servers. Xbox One is still undergoing maintenance to address the missing character issue. Thank you.

EDIT: All platforms are NOW LIVE. Thank you for your patience during this downtime.
    Did you really only fix the missing charater glitch for xbox1 and not ps4 or pc??