Vecco34's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RollingStone222
    Rondo Alla Turca at the start?

Sometimes I forget how great of a guitarist Nuno Bettencourt is. I wouldn't mind an Extreme pack...
    I am seeing him this Sunday with the Generation Axe Tour, have a M&G and 2nd row center. The reviews of the last few weeks say he really stands out as a player.

Generation Axe – A Night Of Guitars Tour

STEVE VAI, ZAKK WYLDE, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN,

NUNO BETTENCOURT & TOSIN ABASI

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Rihanna's Guitarist Rules!

Originally Posted by UbiKincaid Go to original post
    Oh please an Extreme song pack, please, please, pretty please!
    If it is... could the forum handle, say, Play With Me and Hole Hearted and More Than Words without going into nuclear meltdown?

Nyarlah's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by biscobid Go to original post
    If it is... could the forum handle, say, Play With Me and Hole Hearted and More Than Words without going into nuclear meltdown?
    More Than Words is already available

As Extreme isn't confirmed yet, I could see an extra layer of the hint leading to "California King Bed". Don't underestimate the difficulty of song just because it's a Rihanna song.

ZagatoZee's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by biscobid Go to original post
    Swap More Than Words (since we already have it) with He-Man woman hater - incl Flight of the wounded bumblebee intro - and I'd be happy for the next 5 years.

Originally Posted by Nyarlah Go to original post
    More Than Words is already available
    Sure is, and I've got it. But a guitarist that can play folky melodic acoustic AND shreddy solos? Like, multiple genres? In MY Rocksmith 2014? That's crazy, man.

I kid, I kid.

* This could be read so many ways, so I'll edit to state: not intended to insult folk, shredding, Extreme, Nuno, single- or multi-genre preferences, Ubi, Rocksmith or Rocksmith 2014, the forums, or the members of such forums. Big tent, all welcome, any style.

And, whether this is an Extreme pack, and/or related to the "80s Flashback" clue or not, it seems like a good pick to start with.

Nuno is a monster

Nyarlah's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ZagatoZee Go to original post
    Swap More Than Words (since we already have it) with He-Man woman hater - incl Flight of the wounded bumblebee intro - and I'd be happy for the next 5 years.
    He-man Woman Hater with a proper delay tone for the bumblebee intro would be absolutely epic.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a gif. Has anyone tried unlocking the confirmation using Play with Me, Extreme, or similar keywords?