Originally Posted by Alpafi Go to original post
    https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...92590003150849

Judas Priest - Electric Eye confirmed
    Holy cr@p!!!!! When RS was first released years ago, this was at the top of my list of must haves. Does the twitter announcement say "hellion/Electric Eye? Can't have one without the other. I sure hope so.

Definitely think the 3rd song will also be from GH80s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar..._Rocks_the_80s

Originally Posted by Alpafi Go to original post
    https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...92590003150849

Judas Priest - Electric Eye confirmed
    Awesome, thats all I need or want, I can play that till my fingers bleed, actually its pretty easy to play so I'm curious to see if the 'official' dlc version is the same as I've learned on bass and guitar. This is literally one of my all time favorites so I know it well.

Soundgarden did a cover of the Devo tune thats pretty awesome.

@bazzTard61

"inspirational"?

How about FUN or Challenging
    Speak for yourself but don't tell me whats inspirational.

I had to wade through tons of stuff like the Black Keys , ( which is to me, as challenging as 5th grade music class) to get to FINALLY see the stuff I like, that challenges me,.thats actually FUN. You don't like Metal? Wonderful. But Metal is always been guitar based music and that has inspired MILLIONS.

"Get the Funk Out" --need that next hope we get another soon from Extreme.

Originally Posted by Iomhar Go to original post
    Awesome, thats all I need or want, I can play that till my fingers bleed, actually its pretty easy to play so I'm curious to see if the 'official' dlc version is the same as I've learned on bass and guitar. This is literally one of my all time favorites so I know it well.
    The solo is 'easy'?? Is your name Glenn Tipton?

Blues - Rock - Metal

Thats the evolution of electric guitar/bass

I'm sure Bazztard61 loves Metal like Led Zeppelin , besides we all love guitar/bass right?

We are more alike than different no matter what crap we love to play

I'm just surprised to get as much Metal as we have, even if its not the band which can't be named here that everyone is waiting for. Sorry, most people, I prefer Mustaine so I'm not so eager.

Originally Posted by thxphotog Go to original post
    The solo is 'easy'?? Is your name Glenn Tipton?
    Easy compared to Megadeth , Exodus , Death Angel, Annihilator , Santana, Rush, and on and on.

Hard compared to 'Angela'

The bass and rhythm is super easy, the Donnas song a few weeks ago is more challenging

Oh, I didn't notice Devo got leaked. Awkward 3rd artist choice but still cool. Gives me hope for Uncontrollable Urge.

Also TheRiffRepeater has confirmed no The Hellion just like Asylum didn't include Remnants.