toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

DLC 4/19/2016 - 80s Mix Pack

bb_hood99's Avatar Member
    Electric Eye AND EXTREME?!?!? Oh hell yes!! Buying those two right away!
    So much awesome 80's music. Could have chosen something better than Devo tho

Man... Can't believe that I'm gonna pass on an entire 80's pack... Not a fan of Devo at all. Not a huge fan of Priest. Nuno is so far above my skill level that there's no reason to buy a song that'll stay at 3%.

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    The Judas Priest song is awesome: a blast to play and great skill building.

Ezios_Axe's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CrazedRacer Go to original post
    Man... Can't believe that I'm gonna pass on an entire 80's pack... Not a fan of Devo at all. Not a huge fan of Priest. Nuno is so far above my skill level that there's no reason to buy a song that'll stay at 3%.
    I kind of feel the same way. I know there are a bunch of Priest and Extreme fans around so have fun. This might be a random buy some day if the mood hits me but not today.

Demotivating pack extreme edition :|

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm excited about this pack and I didn't think I would be when I saw the 80s flashback hint in the newsletter. I'm usually not that big a fan of 80s music, but all of these songs look really fun. "Play With Me" is definitely out of my league, but it will be fun to level it up. For those looking for a challenge this week definitely delivered. Heck, this whole month has had some pretty challenging stuff.

As an aside, it may just be pattern recognition, but last March, April, and May saw a lot of metal releases too. Is spring the time of year for metal?

bb_hood99's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by thequickmind Go to original post
    Is spring the time of year for metal?
    Metal is always in season.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CrazedRacer Go to original post
    The Nuno song looks crazy fun, it's above my skill level, but it looks like something that is probably very fun slowed down a bunch too... So it might still be worth picking that one up even though it's really difficult.

mmlltt's Avatar Junior Member
    How to play those palm muted notes interleaved with power chords in Electric Eye? All down strokes? I can't get past 33% as I start messing up