Still waiting too.....

Just asked UBISOFT support

I asked the question to ubisoft support and get this reply

MarioR @Ubisoft Support wrote: 18/08/2019 @ 17:21
    Hello
    Thank you for reaching Ubisoft Support. I will be assisting you with your case.

I see you're enquiring about the dreadful crimes dlc for Xbox of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. We do have information regarding a date, so my advise would be keeping an eye on the forums.

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay....sassin-s-Creed

In the meantime, if you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact.

Kind regards,
    Mário
    Ubisoft Support
    You wrote 11/08/2019 @ 17:05
    When is the dreadful crimes dlc going to be realised for the xbox one?

Do UBISOFT reply and monitor these threads?
    Because I thought we might have had some kind of timeline given or just a response to say it is not happening.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Sometimes. But I haven't heard anything about this myself...
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Longshots10 Go to original post
    Do UBISOFT reply and monitor these threads?
    Because I thought we might have had some kind of timeline given or just a response to say it is not happening.
    We do, Longshot10.

Dreadful Crimes was originally delivered as a PS4 exclusive that has been made available for purchase to PC player. We don't have any new information or date about bringing it to Xbox One, as Support said. If there is a change in this, we will let you know on the Forums.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    We do, Longshot10.

Dreadful Crimes was originally delivered as a PS4 exclusive that has been made available for purchase to PC player. We don't have any new information or date about bringing it to Xbox One, as Support said. If there is a change in this, we will let you know on the Forums.

Thanks
    Thanks! Great to read that there's still a chance for it to get it on X1 and that this title will be supported as well.

I think I will be surprised if the extra DLC will come to xbox one now because Ubisoft are working on the new Assassins Creed game for release this year.

Well still waiting for this last piece of DLC (Dreadful Crimes) for Assassins Creed Syndicate

Me too.

Originally Posted by Longshots10 Go to original post
    Well still waiting for this last piece of DLC (Dreadful Crimes) for Assassins Creed Syndicate
    Many people still waiting for Dreadful Crimes DLC on xbox one!!