Hello i cannot give the green square key to double H (in the slaugtherhouse) when i destroyed all 3 robot guy's the third robot delivers an other green square key, you have to give the other key to double H but i cant? i looked in every corner, but i cant give it to him

What should i do?

Hello i cannot give the green square key to double H (in the slaugtherhouse) when i destroyed all 3 robot guy's the third robot delivers an other green square key, you have to give the other key to double H but i cant? i looked in every corner, but i cant give it to him

What should i do?

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Hi degrotegast

This is more of a gameplay question rather than a Technical question, therefore I'll move this to the General Discussion Forum where it would be more appropriate.

Regards

Bitebug2003

-----

So where is it? Was it still up there in the ceiling after the fight was over? That's the no-key-drop bug.

If you play PC, go to this page to read how to work around it and if need be download a savegame that bypasses that bug.

If you play platform, you're toast. Bring it back to the store and ask for another cartridge (hopefully more luck this time) or a refund.

G-2b, playing the fast game.

It seems that the key did drop, but that he is having trouble giving it to Double H.

I don't think everyone knows how Jade can give items to her buddy and vice versa.

-----

I don't know if this will help, but to give an object to a friend, select the object and then scroll to the friend and click or whatever.

----------------
    http://www.freewebs.com/felloffsix
    â"”MY BEYOND GOOD & EVIL FANSITE!!
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRLSOOOOON AND PEEEEEEEEEETERS!

There's two ways you can give an item to your companion:

First: select a givable item (food and the triangle key) as your currently active item. (On the GC version, you change current item with right and left on the arrow pad if it doesn't automatically select the item you want). Then stand right in front of your companion and hold still. The action icon will change from "Use" to "Give." So push the appropriate button (the X button on the GC). "Here." "Thank you, Miss Jade."

Second: pull up the menu, select the SAC, then go to the key. There is a button you can push (X on GC, I think, it says on the screen) that allows you to select the item for transfer. So push it, then go to the icon for HH, then push again. You can use this same method to give a PA-1 to your companions (which I never do, I just make sure they have enough Starkos).

Hope this helps.

Intelligent responses welcome, flames will be met with marshmallows.

I hope it was just a question of knowing HOW to give it to HH, as he's quite far in the game to start over again

I remember getting stuck on that bit for a good few minutes because the key landed in one of the broken electric gate posts where I couldnt see it! So I wasnt aware I even had two keys when HH asked for one.

*bump

-----

thank you

Originally Posted by Shanui Go to original post
    I don't know if this will help, but to give an object to a friend, select the object and then scroll to the friend and click or whatever.

----------------
    http://www.freewebs.com/felloffsix
    â"”MY BEYOND GOOD & EVIL FANSITE!!
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRLSOOOOON AND PEEEEEEEEEETERS!

thank you this fixed all my problems meny years later I can now die happy
     1 people found this helpful