Online - Echelon won't save, keeps resetting to earlier progress

I've been playing online a lot lately and I've noticed that my echelon level will reset whenever the game gets restarted. No matter what I do, even if I get halfway through level 2, I will come back the next day and be right back to about 45% through level 1.

This is very frustrating, as you can imagine. This not only effects my echelon level, but also my rank on the leaderboards. I'm currently within the top 10 in Michigan, but can't progress beyond that because my echelon ranking won't save.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. I really like this game and don't want to stop playing because of a glitch, but it's just not fun if I can't progress.
     1 people found this helpful

You are not the only one. I'm stuck at Echelon 1, 59%. I will get progress when playing online, but every time i restart the game the progress is resetted to 59%.

- 2018-01-01: In morning i progressed to something like 66%. When i restarted in the evening I was back at 59% and played up to 68%
    - 2018-01-02: Progress bar was back at 59% yet again! I played like 2 hours and was happy to achieve Echelon 2
    - 2018-01-03: Restarted the game today and I'm back at Echelon 1, 59%
    - In general i noticed that sometimes after a race the progress bar keeps on going forward to 72% for one second, but than it gets back and "saves" at something lower e.g. 68% which is weird to.

This needs to be fixed. It doesn't make fun to compete online, if the progress is not tracked properly! For now I will stop playing online races, as it's frustrating with this glitch.

BTW: I'm playing on XBOX one, and there is already an similiar thread: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-ladder-points

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi guys,

Thank you for your report!
    What is your account login?

Happy New Year ^_^

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hey guys,

This issue has been fixed however you will see your ladder and echelon displayed as it should be next week.

Kind regards,
    Alinoa