🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    I can coonect just after I run the game (Uplay). But after few minutes of playing (offline, online, whatever) I cannot retreive room list (I am not disconnect, because I can play on server long time and nothing happens, just can't get rooms list after I exit serwer or after I trying to play longer time in campaign). I still can connect to my room but if I want to play online, I must restart game. Then everything works like before.

I woner if someone replies. Please, UBI / Nadeo, do something with that connection problems! And answer us! This is support forum and we don't get any support at all!

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator
    Sorry to hear this rat_in_car.
    Did this happen again?

Originally Posted by AlinoA_ Go to original post
    Sorry to hear this rat_in_car.
    Did this happen again?
    It's happen all the time.
    I described it here: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewto...?f=524&t=37766
    Still can't figure out what is wrong. Must be something in game and Nadeo server connection because my Uplay is connected all the time and I can play lot of maps on any online server, but after I exit one server (after long time) or after I quit trackbuilding mode (after longer time) I cannot retrieve room list and I have connection error. I've trying everything on my side including disable FW and even put my computer in DMZ. Nothing works but restart game (I don't even must restart Uplay, I just quit TMT and start game from Uplay and after few seconds I can list rooms, enter any server etc).

Strange is that in 99% cases, when I want to enter server, first time is always failed, then second press "join" is successfull (first time TMT says that there is connection problem).

Small hint: I can see "my rooms" in menu and i can join my room (starting then join) even if I cannot retrieve list of other rooms! I check that once.

hesto_'s Avatar Member
    At least you were able to play online. I'm seeing this message every single time I start the game

I wasn't able to play 1 second online so far. I couldn't even see my ranking on the campagin tracks one time. And no way to compare my times to friends. My game is simply a 100% offline mode version due to this bug/error whatever it is.

And no answer concerning this yet..

Okay,i'm know on windows 10 pro and I do not have this bug

Rat_in_car, you can use the debug version from maniaplanet forums, the version is up to date. And please also contact the Ubisoft support at https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/

T.F.hesto, please also contact the Ubisoft support at https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/
    And did you check out if Internet Explorer was not set as offline mod? Did you check out your firewall settings and did you try to deactivate your antivirus? By the way what is your antivirus?

Originally Posted by AlinoA_ Go to original post
    Rat_in_car, you can use the debug version from maniaplanet forums, the version is up to date.
    And that version is where exactly? Maybe direct link that can help? I trying to find that debug version for 5 minutes but give up.

Also - I report this problem to Maniaplanet Forum and here. Is important that Ubisoft (or Nadeo) answers here, because that may helps other who has similar problems, not only me (if I report something private). It's support forum, right?

Here is information:
    http://files.maniaplanet.com/debug_v...urbo_logs.zipa) open your game install folder
    b) make a copy of the original TrackmaniaTurbo.exe
    c) extract TrackmaniaTurbo.exe into the game folder
    d) launch until a game crash
    e) zip and copy your crash logs here
    (theses logs have more information)

Please note that this "exe with logs" is a bit slower than the original one.

I have the same problem - can only play offline.

Whenever I try to connect to some server, I receive the error message: "the connection to the trackmania server has been lost. Online features will become available once the connection has been re-established."

Can't find any solution so far.

I have the same problem - can only play offline.

Whenever I try to connect to some server, I receive the error message: "the connection to the trackmania server has been lost. Online features will become available once the connection has been re-established."

Can't find any solution so far.