🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    hesto_'s Avatar Member
    This problem is still not resolved. Can't access any online features. I contacted ubisoft support via email two weeks ago but still haven't received an answer or any response. This game's support is as worse as it gets. I mean the game was released months ago and I still can't access the core content (multiplayer).

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator
    Did you try to deactivate your antivirus (and which one do you use it?) ? Did you check out your firewall settings? What are your system specs?

Hesto and DrCampari I have the same problem and I have looked at everything and their is now answer

I had a similar problem with Star Wars Battlefront 2 a while back, where It would not connect to online servers until I had met the age rating for the game on my EA account so I just had to wait until I met that age rating. And the game was basically set in offline mode.

So I have tried changing the age on my Ubisoft Account but still couldn’t get it to work.

So I still have no Answer to fix this problem, please let me know if thier is a fix

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TBGtwinturbo Go to original post
    Hesto and DrCampari I have the same problem and I have looked at everything and their is now answer

I had a similar problem with Star Wars Battlefront 2 a while back, where It would not connect to online servers until I had met the age rating for the game on my EA account so I just had to wait until I met that age rating. And the game was basically set in offline mode.

So I have tried changing the age on my Ubisoft Account but still couldn’t get it to work.

So I still have no Answer to fix this problem, please let me know if thier is a fix
    Hey TBGtwinturbo,

Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to see you're having issues connecting!

Could you please make sure you've given all the steps in this guide a try and these should ensure you have the best possible connection and get you back up and running.

Please let us know how you get on, thank you!