Hall of Fame Edition DLC does NOT unlock!!

i have sent in a ticket to support. its been 1 week and NO response. i have also checked on steam forums and i am NOT the only one with this issue.

PLEASE FIX!!

and yes i OWN the HOF editon with all DLC. i hope this is fixed otherwise i want a refund asap.

I get exactly the same problem, i purchased the hall of fame edition as well. All the dlc is unlocked in steam but when i go into the game it says store unavailable and all the dlc is locked

Same. Researching this on forums, this is apparently a long standing issue with the DLC even for console players. Will be requesting a refund through Steam immediately, this is unacceptable business practice. Should have known better than to deal with Uplay.

Originally Posted by FaTCaTDontDead Go to original post
    I get exactly the same problem, i purchased the hall of fame edition as well. All the dlc is unlocked in steam but when i go into the game it says store unavailable and all the dlc is locked
    im facing the same problem and i would like it resolved. im not interested in a refund as of yet. however ill be going down that road if the issue persists.

Originally Posted by machine4578 Go to original post
    i have sent in a ticket to support. its been 1 week and NO response. i have also checked on steam forums and i am NOT the only one with this issue.

PLEASE FIX!!

and yes i OWN the HOF editon with all DLC. i hope this is fixed otherwise i want a refund asap.
    Same here and with a friend, we purchased it together last weekend and so far no solution.
    Ubisoft support default answer is: "you need to activate the CD Key", so I had to take a screenshot to show them there's no option.
    Even had a Steam reset, to no avail.

I think it's because of the in-game store being unavailable but the lack of proper response is annoying.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, please have a read here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rs-3-War-Chest

Thank you for your patience

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Guys, please have a read here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rs-3-War-Chest

Thank you for your patience
    This issue is not resolved,
    I have brought the game 3 years ago, it had become my very ill sons favourte. We can only play as the base heros and can not play as He-Man.When my son is having a bad day with his health he liked to play as he-man as he is his hero (my son is very weak and when he plays as he-man he feels he has the strength to keep going) is their way way your dev's can look into the error on the PS4 where it says the store in empty/content is unavavialaible. we have got the dlc downloaded and there is player stats on the screan. I have tried contacting your support but they have not gotten back to me

hall of fane edition problem ps4

Hello i can play hall of fame edition in ps4 please fix the problem