🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

world ranking is in the middle of screen when racing

its not their until you finish a race then its there forver

Ubi-P4in's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey ItsHunty, does this show even in the menu's for you? If possible could you please post an image of this? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Ubi-P4in Go to original post
    Hey ItsHunty, does this show even in the menu's for you? If possible could you please post an image of this? Thanks.
    Not him but the same thing is happening to me. It does not happen in the menus nor the loading screens.

This is on PS4 -- I am also connected to the UBIsoft club through the game.

At first the game shows ranking and connection to the servers before the first race, but once started, it says Unavailable. Then after the completed race it happens and stays there for the duration of all future races until restart of the game or console. Rinse, repeat.

Originally Posted by Ubi-P4in Go to original post
    that pic below is what is happening

Ubi-P4in's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for the image banditcom, I have reported the issue.

Yes I have the same issue. Pretty much ruined the beta. Hard to believe they didn't notice this. With only a few days to go is there any chance this will be fixed with a day one patch?

Hi,

I got my full game today and have this issue.
    Didn't know where to post as there no tech area for the full release.