Originally Posted by Morenomdz Go to original post
    Not sure if I am being realistic here or pessimist, but over a week to find a bug and think about a solution either means the bug is down deep in the root of the game code, or the dev team is not really looking into it maybe just a few devs, or our characters are simple corrupted and gone and they are building a tool to verify what we had to then restore to not have to do it manualy.

I fear that after a week they will unlock our accounts but saying sorry your progress is gone.
    Most of us has been locked out for a week and more everyday, but there is people who have been locked out since launch man!

And i guess, the real problem right now, is that its easter, so nobody are working on it right now, they will prob continue working on this on Tuesday and hopefully get a fix done by the end of next week, at least i hope so.

Be prepared for a long wait.
    It's my guess that Ubisoft has already identified the problem but the only fix is going to be a complete account wipe. Outside of individually fixing every account, which they won't do (too many man hours for them to justify), there is probably no way to restore all of these accounts with one patch. I'm also positive they are not working on restoring our accounts. They are working on trying to stop any more from being lost. Based on the amount of money they made in sales the first two days they could care less about the lousy 500 accounts that may have been affected when they have 1 million more customers to appease. This is a business and as passionate as we are about our games it means nothing to them. They have bottom lines and top lines and profit margins to concern themselves with. Plus, why should they be worried when they already have our money? It's not like there is a monthly subscription that they need to collect. To us it feels like we bought a lemon, to them it feels like they hit a HOMERUN.

Why aren't they telling us anything?
    As far as I can tell this is a catastrophic game ending bug (for some of us). The less they talk about it the better it is for them because they aren't going to sell any more copies if word hits the street that they can't guarantee that your game won't end when you use the wrong gear. So that's why we won't hear anything from them because they are in over their heads and are trying to find the best way to keep the money flowing. Maybe they can fix this, but it won't be any time soon.

Will there be reparations?
    Doubtful. And even if they do would you really care about in-game bobbles if you can't play for a month? How about 6 months? By then the next flavor will be out and they will hope that you forget about this terrible experience enough to say why bother going through the hassle of filling out forms or emails.

Originally Posted by MrAntonios Go to original post
    Most of us has been locked out for a week and more everyday, but there is people who have been locked out since launch man!

And i guess, the real problem right now, is that its easter, so nobody are working on it right now, they will prob continue working on this on Tuesday and hopefully get a fix done by the end of next week, at least i hope so.
    All I can ask is a message from Ubisoft saying our accounts are not lost, our progress wont be gone and they will think in something to do about the time we lost. Is that to much to ask?

Plz Help!

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag: Jaybizz1000
    Crafted: High End Stamina backpack
    Been locked out: 2 days
    Missing items in inventory: yes noticed nothing was equipped in backpack slot and when I went to equip it, there were 3 others but not the one I crafted
    Inventory full: I don't believe so, but possibly with the glitch as I did have many mods
    Upon rebooting to see if backpack would show up got the infinite loading screen
    No error codes just infinite loading screen

Originally Posted by Morenomdz Go to original post
    All I can ask is a message from Ubisoft saying our accounts are not lost, our progress wont be gone and they will think in something to do about the time we lost. Is that to much to ask?
    I wouldn't say so no, but there is prob not other people than a few community mods for these forums and us who are locked out of the game who are around these forums for the time being im afraid.. remember its Easter

Originally Posted by LupineMadness Go to original post
    Be prepared for a long wait.
    It's my guess that Ubisoft has already identified the problem but the only fix is going to be a complete account wipe. Outside of individually fixing every account, which they won't do (too many man hours for them to justify), there is probably no way to restore all of these accounts with one patch. I'm also positive they are not working on restoring our accounts. They are working on trying to stop any more from being lost. Based on the amount of money they made in sales the first two days they could care less about the lousy 500 accounts that may have been affected when they have 1 million more customers to appease. This is a business and as passionate as we are about our games it means nothing to them. They have bottom lines and top lines and profit margins to concern themselves with. Plus, why should they be worried when they already have our money? It's not like there is a monthly subscription that they need to collect. To us it feels like we bought a lemon, to them it feels like they hit a HOMERUN.

Why aren't they telling us anything?
    As far as I can tell this is a catastrophic game ending bug (for some of us). The less they talk about it the better it is for them because they aren't going to sell any more copies if word hits the street that they can't guarantee that your game won't end when you use the wrong gear. So that's why we won't hear anything from them because they are in over their heads and are trying to find the best way to keep the money flowing. Maybe they can fix this, but it won't be any time soon.

Will there be reparations?
    Doubtful. And even if they do would you really care about in-game bobbles if you can't play for a month? How about 6 months? By then the next flavor will be out and they will hope that you forget about this terrible experience enough to say why bother going through the hassle of filling out forms or emails.
    Hehehe, that line made me laugh.. the lack of information i believe man is because of Easter.

lol

nice Help Tecnical team im try ur foking topic link ty for help

I think a quick fix for this would be having an inventory without a backpack.
    When will they ever fix this ?

Reminds me of the crew...

Gamertag on platform: Cam_Lloyd2008 on PS4
    How long have you been locked out: 4 hours
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: no, but iirc I had a loot drop HE one equipped
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: no
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): normal inventory was nowhere near full, dark zone inventory was full
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: logged out in dark zone checkpoint (exiting the DZ)
    Are you getting any error codes: no, just infinite loading

Get the word out

Whoever mentioned that this problem is being swept under the rug because no big named critic has caught it yet, is quite right. So let's change that right now. Below is the link to Angry Joe's twitter page. Blow it up with this problem and let's recruit a big gun to fight for us little guys.

https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

This guy is notorious for holding developers accountable and calling them out on glitched games. He's our guy. Let's put him in the ring with UBI and let them duke it out.

Also, if you seek some measure of compensation for this travesty, join us, see our thread below.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...1#post11529013

If anyone can take this to Reddit and blow it up, that would be huge. Thanks guys, let's keep trucking and see what we can do.