Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag on platform: karucifer
    How long have you been locked out: since patch on 22/3
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes, knees disappeared once the day before.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): When my backpack and MP5 disappeared I was over, I equipped a new backpack but couldn't see my missing items.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Equipped a backpack so that I was no longer over capacity, relogged in the hope my weapon and backpack would return as suggested by other user accounts.
    Are you getting any error codes: Stuck at Connecting before character select

Platform: PC
    Gamertag on platform: oo_olio_oo
    How long have you been locked out: 4 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes Firearms high end backpack
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes primary and secondary gun mod parts. Also Gear mods for my all equiped high end gear
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Yes
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Joined friend on DZ to help him out grinding xp. Before logging out sorted my inventory into 35/60 so plenty of room to my backpack. Also when I joined friend session I didn't have my backpack equiped (did have every gear piece on on my own session before joining) and my vector on my back was glitching out inside my character torso.
    Are you getting any error codes: No. Only CSOD, while yesterdays patch (server downtime) I had delta errors like all suffering CSOD issue.

pgp55's Avatar Junior Member
    Platform: Playstation 4
    Gamertag on platform: pgp5
    How long have you been locked out: 3/17/16
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes 63 slot capacity, 2-3 days earlier than the problem
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: yes lost backpack, 10 weapons 2 high-end, 4 sidearm.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): initially I had 57/63 slot, when he lost Backpack showed 56/40
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: I put another backpack and erased some mod to win more space
    Are you getting any error codes: none

Ticket: 03078461

Platform: X box 1
    Gamertag on platform: RelliWitIt
    How long have you been locked out: 7days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Logged in and my backpack and knee pads were missing. Tried to log out/in and have been locked out since.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Before the issue no. After my pack disappeared I was at 48/40
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Craft high end mask/backpack
    Are you getting any error codes:.... No just connecting

Gamertag on platform: Isaere

How long have you been locked out: 6 days

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes - SpecOps Backpack

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes - Stat numbers were incorrect relogged with backpack on in an attempt to correct this issue. Relogging caused SpecOps Backpack to disappear. Items have previously gone missing unsure what else was lost at the same time as this backpack.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Should have been in the 30-40s range out of 50-60

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Replaced backpack with spare then attempted to relog. Connecting screen of death from that point onwards.

Are you getting any error codes: No - Connecting screen of death

Gamertag on platform: retequizzle
    How long have you been locked out: Since 1.0.2 went live (3/22/2016)
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: No
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: No, however several were looted from repeated Lexington challenge runs as mission rewards.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No. If anything, it would have been nearly impossible. I keep most drops in my stash and unless I am swapping builds between missions, I keep an inventory of approximately 10-15 slots out of 59-62 (again, depending on gear setup since multiple high-end backpacks)
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Played DZ with friends to help power-level and go hunting for wascally wogue agents.
    Are you getting any error codes: Yes:

• DELTA 20000984 - The Division Services are not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • MIKE 20250383 - Your account is temporarily unavailable at this time. Please try again later.

Since flushing my DNS, I no longer receive Error Code MIKE 20250383; Delta 20000984 is still persisting.

Platform: PS4

Gamertag on platform: Noticegiven

How long have you been locked out: 3/23/2016

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes, Stamina Backpack

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Logged in and missing backpack.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Nope, had 13 slots available

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Was running Queens Tunnel and noticed backpack, logged out.

Are you getting any error codes: No errors, just infinite connecting screen.

Hi Natchai,

Platform: Xbox one
    Gamer tag on platform: x3LiTE ProJeCTz
    How long have you been locked out: Since the release of the patch on the 22/03/16
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: YES
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: YES
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):YES
    What was the last thing you did before logging out? I checked my inventory then it kicked me from the game
    Are you getting any error codes: All three codes have presented themselves. Delta, Mike and Romero. However, I have completed full network check and opened dedicated ports for the game. Currently it displays Romeo and the connecting screen indefinitely.

This is affecting players across all platforms and in agreement with xJamie_Haldenx the issue needs a lot more communication from your support teams to the consumer base. People wish to support your game but are losing faith when left with no responses for days at a time. Especially since these issues with connectivity have been happening for so long.

Thank you
    Kind regards

Platform: PS4

Gamertag on platform: ne0m4tr1x

How long have you been locked out: 5days early friday morning Uk

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: No just HE Gear mods and other HE items (I don't think my backpack was ever crafted although I can't be 100%) all my gear had been recalibrated and was HE except my gloves.

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes (backpack 3xHE Gear mods and all my primary weapon attachments) maybe more but I never fully checked.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Yes overcapacity but only becaise backpack wasn't equipped.

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Re-equipped missing backpack and tried to find missing Gear/Weapon mods

Are you getting any error codes: No

Gamertag on platform: Lirrki
    How long have you been locked out: Since release day evening 8.3
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: No
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: No
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Not that I remember
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Trying to sell my inventory items and move items to stash
    Are you getting any error codes: No