Platform:PC
    Gamertag on platform:crypt_rymon
    How long have you been locked out:since 3/18
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:Stamina Backpack and Knee-pad
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:my character's Backpack on his back disappeared at playing display (yes of course it was lost)
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):maybe its not
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:Farmed named boss for Phenix Credit and High-End items but just once
    Are you getting any error codes:maybe nothing simply i Quitted the game

thx for the info gathering for fixing this serious bug

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag on platform: Tango6896
    How long have you been locked out: 5 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes and other High-End gears as well
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes HALF of my High-End weapons, attachments and armors are gone. Half of my armor, primary and secondary weapons were unequipped
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Nope
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: I went back to the DZ checkpoint from DZ
    Are you getting any error codes: delta 2000?????

KingdomRed0-1-0's Avatar Junior Member

[Connectivity] Infinite Loading / Crafting

Platform: PC
    Gamertag on platform: KingdomRed0-1-0
    How long have you been locked out: Since Monday night (the 21st)
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes, the backpack as well as some other HE crafted items (knee pads, not sure what others).
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): I keep my inventory pretty clean, but the backpack disappeared, which I'm sure put me over capacity.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: I was in the BoO, saw items were missing. I equipped other items (seems to be a big mistake) then logged out. I tried logging back in to see if my items were restored, but have only had the spinning connecting circle since.
    Are you getting any error codes: No, just the infinite connecting screen.

About bug

Platform
    - PC
    Gamertag on platform
    - manduopendoor
    How long have you been locked out
    - 2 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack
    - Yes, Eletronics Backpack blueprint from BoO
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out
    - Yes. Both equipped weapon and backpack were missing.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity)
    - Overflown. 50/40
    What was the last thing you did before logging out
    - Crafted several backpack and recalibrated one of them.
    My connection wasn't stable so I logged in again and some of equipped Items were missing.
    I tried to equip another item on empty slot and logged out by myself.
    And can't log in after then. (Stuck at first connection screen)
    Are you getting any error codes
    - Nope.

Platform:
    PS4
    Gamertag on platform:
    Razgriz417
    How long have you been locked out:
    since 03/19/16
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:
    Yes, 2 electronic backpacks while I was in a friend's game, as well as a HE mask, knee pads and a few gear and weapon mods.
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:
    Yes, I crafted everything late on 3/18/16. I put the ps4 into suspend mode that night and the next morning when I logged back in, the backpack, knee pads, mask and primary weapon were missing.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):
    Prior to the issue, I believe my backpack was at 52/63 on 3/18/16. On 3/19/16, with the items missing i was at 42 (i believe)/30 and overflown.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:
    I went to my stash and deposited everything i could and equipped a different backpack, kneepads, mask and primary weapon, leaving my inventory at 38/40.
    Are you getting any error codes:
    No

Gamertag on platform: Njai
    How long have you been locked out:4+ days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes a firepower
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes first backpack was missing, I put everything in stash to make it reappear. Then later my crafted vector and HE backpack were missing. Couldn't log in after
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Yes
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Equip a backpack
    Are you getting any error codes:
    No just infinite connection screen

Gamertag on platform: DatG4yLirik
    How long have you been locked out: 4 days (since 19.03.)
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes. High-end named gun Midas disappeared from my inventory
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No. How would this be possible?
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Crafting items and equiping them with mods.
    Are you getting any error codes: No. Just infinite connection screen

Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    We are aware that some of you are experiencing an issue where you are locked out of your account.
    This is usually caused by having crafted a High-End backpack. We are looking to resolve this, it's one of our main priorities at the moment.

To help us do this, we'd like to ask people to respond to this thread answering to the following questions:

[BPlatform:
    Gamertag on platform:
    How long have you been locked out:
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:
    Are you getting any error codes:[/B]

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation
    Gamertag on platform: Nervustwtich
    How long have you been locked out: since March 22
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes,HE Electronics Back Pack
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes,most all gold weapons,mods and serveral gear pieces.lost at least 15 items.2x Midas,2 Blackmartket Ak's,2 HE crafted backpacks,HE AUG,2 sets of Kneepads,HE Holster and all mods on weapons lost. I also lost some purple weapons.I had just crafted the back packs and kneepads and got the holster from just finishing a challenging mode
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No,32 of 60 used
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Crafted said back pack,then recalibrated it for 1051 armor plus %39 ammo and +24 capacity.My equiped BP had 60 slots total,so I assume the new one had even more since my current had +18
    Are you getting any error codes[/B] Not a single one,just the infinite connecting spinning wheel.

I also want to add.
    I have a HE set of Kneepads that if I equip or change to another set while standing at the re-calibration station or inside the Base it messes up my stats.
    Meaning my DPS,Health, and Skills.
    It will take my DPS from 131K to about 101K,health from 61K to 33K and skills lower also. Its just not a graphics glitch because before I realized what was going on I went into the DZ and died 5-6 times almost instantly and was not doing my normal damage.

Only way I could fix this issue was to log out and restart game. Well since I had just crafted 2 HE backpacks and 2 HE pads I had to restart to go backl to the DZ and thats when I logged back in and was missing lots of items and my inventory went from 32/60 to 40/40 and I could literally watch the items start disappearing from my inventory and it just had to be most all my gold items at that.

platform ps4
    psn celticcross15
    locked out 5 days
    no im pretty sure i only crafted he kneepads but got a couple he backpacks as drops
    yes i was missing side arm and backpack
    yes i was over capacity
    i crafted some mods and guns the later on tried to log in ang got infinete loop
    no errors

Gamertag on platform: Benj_CelticFC
    How long have you been locked out: Since the 17th of March
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes (Stamina)
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Yes, after backpack disappeared it was 62/40
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Moved as much as possible to stash and equipped new backpack. Making inventory 40/40
    Are you getting any error codes: No