Originally Posted by alshaheenzero Go to original post
    this ridiculous 10 crafting material is not enough come on what the hell
    Exactly, People were farming HE materials before the patch 1.1, and the crafting nerf actually made **** harder for us. The best they can do is give us them two Blueprints, Idc about crafting materials, they are damn easy to come by, Lets see 10*2=20 in a day. What I missed out cuz of the bug was the chance to own 2 good blueprints, and that is whats actually worth the 20 days of wait the developers put us through. Plus it will actually make Ubi look good, given the fact that they are in the heat for the extremely large number of bugs and broken elements in the game.

So how exactly do you get this measly compensation - I cant buy **** with any of this, neither do I have a DZ rank, nor does anyone sell anything good at that amount...I wanted the L86 but I'd need 800 credits for that

Originally Posted by Niles28 Go to original post
    So how exactly do you get this measly compensation - I cant buy **** with any of this, neither do I have a DZ rank, nor does anyone sell anything good at that amount...I wanted the L86 but I'd need 800 credits for that
    Dude, 300 credits, I make around 300 in a day playing challenge mode with a friend and 2 randoms, if you are on PC, Id love to help you out, BUT 500 credits aint worth what we went through, they should give us GS 204 blueprints, thats the only way they can actually make it up-to us.

Originally Posted by Warlord_Don Go to original post
    Dude, 300 credits, I make around 300 in a day playing challenge mode with a friend and 2 randoms, if you are on PC, Id love to help you out, BUT 500 credits aint worth what we went through, they should give us GS 204 blueprints, thats the only way they can actually make it up-to us.
    Someone on facebook is getting a 204 gs

https://www.facebook.com/InfiniteLockOut/
    " I talked to a rep. harassed them for a while and it seems they may give me a GS 204 AR or SMG"

I actually thought the compensation was about right. but i was only out for a week.

above rewards * # weeks locked out = more fair, imho.

yes i could have ground out more credits and mats, but this isn't bad. (i was cynical and thought we might get 100-200 credits max)

Hi everyone

As can be read in this week's State of the Game article: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32
    We will be compensating users who were affected by this issue with 500 Phoenix Credits, and 10x each High End Material.

This compensation has not yet gone through and will take a little bit of time for us to issue, we are hoping to have it done by the end of the week