Platform: PC
    Gamertag on platform: Yakkoni
    How long have you been locked out: i was not locked out at beginning, but after couple of hrs i suddenly cant get past the loading..
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: No, everything was fine before i crafted and went to bed last night
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):no, had plenty of room
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: crafted and equipped my new gear
    Are you getting any error codes: no

Platform:
    PS4
    Gamertag on platform:
    Baija86
    How long have you been locked out:
    2 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:
    Yes - firearms high-end backpack
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:
    Yes - backpack and gear mods was inside my gear
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):
    Full - i think
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:
    Nothing special - I was leveling anther character when i logged to my main character to transfer some items my backpack vanished and i got locked out.
    Are you getting any error codes:
    No error codes - just infinite connecting screen

Platform: (PC)

Gamertag on platform: (SoftFish)

How long have you been locked out: (3days)

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: (Yes among other things)

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: (Yes)

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): (No)

What was the last thing you did before logging out: (Lexington Challenge mode)

Are you getting any error codesNo)

PSN: SPCAgentLee

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag on platform: SPCAgentLee
    How long have you been locked out: 4 Days (~03/20-21/2016)
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes (Spec-Ops Pack)
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes (Crafted, HE: Backpack, Kneepads, Mask, Black Market AK-74)
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Yes, after my backpack disappeared.
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Played a mission with friends, noticed glitched state, went to log out and back in. Could not.
    Are you getting any error codes: Never received error codes due to bug. But now I can't log in past "Connecting" Screen.

Here's a video with more data and information:

And images showing a spike in DPS glitch after joining a friend's session AND missing inventory items, respectively:

Thank you for listening! I hope this is resolved quickly!

I am on day 8 .......

Platform PS4

Gamertag HAWK7980

How long have i been locked out? 8 Days

Did I craft a high end backpack? Yes

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes I had issues with my sticky bomb where it wasn't working so i rebooted , and when i came back my backpack and knee pads were not equipped, nothing was in those spots. So i reequipped my backpack, but my knee pads were totally gone. Both items were high end and crafted.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): Honestly at that moment i didn't even look at those numbers but if i had to guess i would have to say so (yes) considering i had no backpack on.

What was the last thing you did before logging out: I was free roaming in the city going after phones and drones. Then logged out

Are you getting any error codes: No ,,,,, none at all. Just the "connecting circle of death". Or what you call a "infinite loading screen" Friends say when i am on that screen trying to connect, they see me i the menu screen or that is where it says i am on their end.

Hurry and fix this problem, it has been to lonnnnngggggg !!!!

1.XBOXONE
    2.MIRSARANG
    3.March 18 AM (7days)
    4.Craft HE BACKPACK
    5.CRAFT HE BACKPACK , CRAFT AK WEPON ,CRAFT MASK , 12X Scoop , MOD etc
    6.FULL
    7.authum? Hotel
    8.MIKE Error

what the hell?
    The investigation is in now?
    Can not even understand the problem, did you have a lie and the patch?
    Contact Answer me three days before Reference Number 03095556
    You guys of the server management is the worst.

infinate load

Platform: PC
    Gamertag on platform: modatc
    How long have you been locked out: 2 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: no
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: no
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): no
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: my computer froze
    Are you getting any error codes: no, just an infinite loading screen when I launch the game stating it is connecting to my gamertag

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag on platform: Koasty
    How long have you been locked out: 2 days
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: yes
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): yes
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Got stuck in cover and had to reset game could not log back in
    Are you getting any error codes: no

Reply.

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag on platform: FBxCONNERxFB

How long have you been locked out: I have been locked out since Thursday, March 17th.

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes, I only had 3 guns in my backpack, all my others were gone.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): It was at 51/40 because the backpack un-equipped itself, but re-equipped a backpack and I was 40/61 before logging out.

What was the last thing you did before logging out: I recall playing a mission, and a little Dark Zone.

Are you getting any error codes: No error codes, just infinite loading right after the Ubisoft logo appears.

connectivity issue after crafting

[B]Platform: XboxOne

Gamertag on platform: BayernMunchen33

How long have you been locked out: 1 day

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes (3 times; all were firearms backpacks)

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: after the patch i logged in to find my best HE backpack missing as well as several high end gear mods missing

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): my inventory was under the capacity before my gear went missing. i assume i was over the capacity every time i logged back in to find my recently crafted backpacks missing as well

What was the last thing you did before logging out: started putting high end items into stash to then log out and see if they would still be there. haven't been able to reach title screen since then

Are you getting any error codes: Yes, Mike code as i was logging out as stated before haven't been able to reach title screen since then.