What happens to everyone's missing items?!

Shame on you

Natchai is streaming at the moment. He thinks that there are not many people who have this problem. They don't take us serious. Even one player with this problem is too much. In my opinion it is the biggest bug in online game history. He should stop playing to show unity with us. Why is there no time plan for the fix? In my opinion they dont work hard enough to fix it fast.

Connecting issue of death

Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    We are aware that some of you are experiencing an issue where you are locked out of your account.
    This is usually caused by having crafted a High-End backpack. We are looking to resolve this, it's one of our main priorities at the moment.

To help us do this, we'd like to ask people to respond to this thread answering to the following questions:

Platform:
    Gamertag on platform:
    How long have you been locked out:
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack:
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out:
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity):
    What was the last thing you did before logging out:
    Are you getting any error codes:

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation

Update: Thanks to your input we've been able to identify the cause of the issue. We have not yet pushed a patch for this, but it's our top priority in bug fixing and we'll deploy the solution as soon as possible. We'd like to thank you again for your cooperation and patience.
    PS4
    TEE-PAIN
    Since the 23rd of March
    Yes I have had issues with Missing pieces of Gear.
    Yes I Crafted a Backpack:
    Yes I had issues before being locked out:
    Yes sit was Full or overflown
    Complete a Simple side Mission:
    Besides Delta No
    I Dont think you are sorry seeing how none of you will reply to your customers who spent hard earned cash especialliy a GOLD EDITION COPY AND I KNOW MORE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT WAY BEFORE ME. I REALLY DO NOT APPRECIATE THE SERVICE YAL ARE PERFORMING AND I KNOW HOW BAD A BUG CAN BE BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE.

Make your voice heard!

go to their live stream and complain!

Platform: PS4
    Gamertag on platform: PDxtreme
    How long have you been locked out: As of this morning
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: No, but I did craft a HE Firearms Mask
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Not that I took notice to.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Crafted said mask.
    Are you getting any error codes: Delta 20000988 for DAYS

This really sucks. I was all pumped to finally be able to do challenge modes with my friends who just hit level 30, and now that's all gone to **** because I had the nerve to craft an item that was a total upgrade for my build.

Day 9 of lock out for me...I've been a gamer for over 20 years, in all that time this is by far the biggest fk up i have come across. If any1 is lookin for a distraction while this mess gets sorted, dying light the following is a damn good DLC, well worth the cash.

Originally Posted by GoTHaM ReTuRnS Go to original post
    go to their live stream and complain!
    https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame

Infinite Lock Out BS

Gamertag on platform: Kraken001

How long have you been locked out: Since 3/28/2016

Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes. I crafted several HE firearms backpacks to get rolls I could live with. Had a decent one and equipped. Joined party leader for DZ but noticed my new backpack was not equipped. Thinking it was just a glitch, I crafted several more and equipped that one. Managed to get to DZ, and after session, went back to base. Logged out early morning 3/28/2016 EST. I had crafted about 6 or 7 HE firearm backpacks in total. Did not deconstruct any of them yet, but the ones I equipped were also equipped with mods.
    I did not get the infinite loading screen until I tried log back on later that day when I came home from work. As usual, one of the first things I did was make my rounds at the base to collect mats. Checked inventory, and my backpack slot is grey again, though the backpack shows on my character and the inventory space was as it should be. Searched online for some answers, and followed a suggestion of stashing some items into our stash box, log out and log back in. I equipped another of the leftover HE backpacks but stashed the one I had from before. Logged out, but when I tried to log back on, the infinite loading screen hit.

Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes. When the backpack issue happened, I also noticed that some of the mods in my weapons were unequipped. Also not sure if the mod in the first HE backpack was missing or not.

Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No and Yes. When equipped with crafted backpack, I had about 50/62 or so. When first crafted backpack disappeared from inventory menu (grey box), I was overflowing, something like 46/40. That's when I crafted 3 more to get my backpack inventory space back up.

What was the last thing you did before logging out: Nothing. No new crafts or anything.

Are you getting any error codes: NO

I already posted a message about this last night, but apparently did not get posted. It seems that many others are also in the same boat, and I was hoping today's update would've fixed the issue. I am very angry about this happening at all, especially to an online multiplayer game. I've lost opportunities for Phoenix Coins and DZ time because of this. There are others here who have had this issue for weeks! Yet, none of you at Ubisoft have even begun discussions about some sort of compensation or refunds, since you are aware of the issue now. Most who play this game, play for the loot and the grind with friends. That requires time spent in game, and you're faulty game cannot even connect affected players to spend time with your product. That's game breaking!
    If you want to salvage any sort of good will with your playerbase, then I suggest you guys seriously look at compensation, especially if when we manage get on, our characters are still missing some key items.

Unable to get rid of items

So I read the post and it is nice that they identified the problem but the one thing that I don't know if it will be addressed is the items in my inventory that I cannot delete, sell or stash. Gun mods that I picked up in the DZ are permanently contaminated and there was no way to get them out of my inventory. Not all of them, noticed that they all seemed to have Coyote Tan in the description. Got a good 10 or so in my inventory just from 1 parts run in the DZ. Even tried to delete them once I got back to the DZ but could not. Just taking up unnecessary space in my inventory. I sure hope the patch deletes those as with all the missing mods and gear I had I may be over capacity.

Gamertag on platform: ynneBenny
    How long have you been locked out: 1 hour
    Did you craft a High-End Backpack: Yes
    Did you have issues with missing items before being locked out: Yes. All gloves missing.
    Was your inventory full or overflown (over capacity): No 38/63
    What was the last thing you did before logging out: Daily on the apartments mission.
    Are you getting any error codes: No.