Triple A has finished the U.S. Chatter pack. I am currently hosting it. Enjoy.

http://777AVG.com/downloads/uschatter.zip

BV out...

Triple A has finished the U.S. Chatter pack. I am currently hosting it. Enjoy.

http://777AVG.com/downloads/uschatter.zip

BV out...

VF-2_John_Banks's Avatar Member
    Does it replace the russian voices? I'd like to have a US chatter pack, where i can hear english voices all the time.

Isatheprophet's Avatar Banned
    yes it does though it can play them randomly

Guys,

These are not replacement voices. It is a sound pack that mimics WWII radio traffic. You put them in your in-flight music folder and it adds to the immersion level.

BV

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VF-2_John_Banks:
    Does it replace the russian voices? I'd like to have a US chatter pack, where i can hear english voices all the time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want US AI pilot voices regardless of who you're flying for, copy the contents of the ...samples\Speech\US folder to all the other national folders. You may want to back up the other folders first just in case you decide to revert at a later date...

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

Great!
    Been looking forward to this.

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the USAAF & RAF campaign folders here.

Download "North and South" including the Japanese speech-pack here. *NEW*

-HH-Dubbo's Avatar Senior Member
    Funnily enough, it says I can't open it because the file is corrupted....????
    "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted"

Any ideas??

On average, you will forget 80% of everything you read today, within 24 hours.

I just downloaded it and tested the files. Works fine here. Have you tried to download again? Do you have WinZip installed?

BV

I have the RAF radio chatter...is there anyway of using the US radio chatter when i fly just US...and keep my RAF chatter just for flying UK...

"#2 Attack that ship".."#1..with what?".."#2 your ordnance DAMMIT!".."#1 my ordnance is in Olegs office, same place yours is".."#2 we'd better learn German then"