For Honor "Empires"?

I don't know if this has ever been talked about but how about for single player/coop or even PvP would work, could there be a Empires mode similar to Dynasty Warriors, obviously it cant be historical but a full map of Europe/Japan with regions to fight over could be pretty damn awesome.

Mmorpg?

No, I dont think this game could work as an MMOrpg at this point, its just not that type of game. This empires idea could've been its entire single player if enough details went into it. For PvP like mentioned before I was meaning you would do battles over territory so you could have a leader and 4 other members as an online party controlling big parts of Europe/Japan and there could be different NPC territories like criminals or gangs or maybe even an opposing faction. That would be pretty awesome to put the combat system in a game mode like that.

As long as it doesn't have the monotonous systems that Empires does... who wants to be some clown independent officer instead of ruling a whole area? And it takes forever to get back into a position of power if you fall, so irritating. I'm still angry that all Xbox One got was Empires; I'd much rather have bought a standard DW game than that annoying garbage.

Originally Posted by TidalSpiral Go to original post
    As long as it doesn't have the monotonous systems that Empires does... who wants to be some clown independent officer instead of ruling a whole area? And it takes forever to get back into a position of power if you fall, so irritating. I'm still angry that all Xbox One got was Empires; I'd much rather have bought a standard DW game than that annoying garbage.
    No I mean dynasty warriors 4/5 empires. But of course I don't mean a carbon copy you can even add Civ elements if you wanted.