🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    SynGamer's Avatar Member

Quicker Restarts

It would be nice if I press Options and then hit circle or triangle if I want to restart (or respawn) and it just happened, instead of going to another screen where I have to select another option (Gold, Silver, or Bronze I believe).

Originally Posted by SynGamer Go to original post
    It would be nice if I press Options and then hit circle or triangle if I want to restart (or respawn) and it just happened, instead of going to another screen where I have to select another option (Gold, Silver, or Bronze I believe).
    Hitting Y (XBO) or Triangle (PS4) immediately triggers a 3, 2, 1, GO countdown...

How much faster do you want this to be?

SynGamer's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by S9YAU Go to original post
    Hitting Y (XBO) or Triangle (PS4) immediately triggers a 3, 2, 1, GO countdown...

How much faster do you want this to be?
    I never actually used respawn (triangle) as respawn has always taken you back to the last checkpoint on the track (in past TM games at least). I'll have to try, but all I want is a "3, 2, 1 GO" countdown with the press of two buttons: Options to initiate, circle/triangle to confirm.

Actually it's O on PS4 to restart directly the track

Oops, my bad. I meant B (XBO) or Circle (PS4).