List of all currently known Gear Talents

I have been seeing a lot of people on here wondering about talents and upgrading gear with bad talents on it, I found this on the division wiki page and figured I would post it on here. I even jazzed it up with some bold lettering and underlining because I have too much free time today. There may be a couple unknowns, but for the most part these are the majority of the armor talents.

Possible Gear Talents By Item

Masks

Enduring
    Effect: While in your last segment, your health continuously regenerates to fill up the segment.

Refreshed
    Effect: When your health is in the last segment, all your healing is improved by 30%.

Rejuvenated
    Effect: Consuming a medkit also removes all negative status effects from you.

Tenacious
    Effect: Using a Medkit increases your damage by 9.5% for x seconds.

Rehabilitated
    Effect: When you are affected by a status effect you are healed for 2% every second.

Body Armor

Reckless
    Effect: You deal x% more damage and receive x% more damage.

Robust
    Effect: You have x% more armor while in cover.

Rapid
    Effect: The cooldown of your healing skills is decreased by x%.

Vigorous
    Effect: All your healing skills have Over Heal enabled.

Forceful
    Effect: Your armor is increased by x% while your Signature Skill is active.

Backpacks

Technical
    Effect: While your signature skill is active, your Skill Power is increased by 13%.

Inventive
    Effect: Your Skill Power is increased by 13% while you are at full health.

Relentless
    Effect: 3% of the damage dealt by your skills is returned to you as healing.

Resourceful
    Effect: All healing applied to you is also applied to your skill objects.

Specialized
    Effect: 13% of your Firearms and Stamina are added to your Skill Power.

Gloves

Savage
    Effect: Your Critical hit chance is increased by 13% against targets out of cover.

Reckless
    Effect: You deal x% more damage and receive x% more damage.

Cunning
    Effect: After reloading, your next shot with this weapon has a 9.5% higher critical hit chance.

Decisive
    Effect: Headshots with your side arm deal x% more damage.

Astute
    Effect: The first 3 bullets of your magazine have a x% higher chance to do a Critical Hit.

Holsters

Recovered
    Effect: Damage taken while doing a cover to cover maneuver is regenerated over 5 seconds upon reaching your destination.

Nimble
    Effect: While doing a cover to cover move in combat, you heal 2% of your max Health for every x meter run.

Steadfast
    Effect: While in cover, health regeneration kicks in twice as fast.

Sturdy
    Effect: Your armor is increased by 12.5% when you stay more than ? seconds in the same cover.

Knee Pads

Accomplished
    Effect: Rewards from Accolades are tripled.

Prosperous
    Effect: Critical headshots grant you credits.

Perceptive
    Effect: Your Item find and Gold find bonuses are increased by x%.

+rep this is extremely helpful

Anytime, if anyone has anything to add let me know. Obviously I will look into it to avoid fake talents being added to the list, but any help will be great. Might do a weapons one soon as well, I'm sure it's all on the wiki anyway though.

Immortal_Zeal's Avatar Member
    Ahhh, this is great, will definitely help me create a specific set. +1

Great job!
    Next step - explanation of what weapon prefixes means (navy, modified, army and so on).

Originally Posted by id.Lanov Go to original post
    Great job!
    Next step - explanation of what weapon prefixes means (navy, modified, army and so on).
    The only things I've noticed so far is that lv 31 purple items have unique prefixes, "spider silk" will always be a level 31 armor item and "prototype" will always be a level 31 mod.

Relentless

Is this work with Pulse // Smart Cover or Tactical Link or its only with active skills like Turret // Sticky // Mine ?

Accomplished
    Effect: Rewards from Accolades are tripled.

What is Accolades ?

thx

Originally Posted by Widdz_30 Go to original post
    Relentless

Is this work with Pulse // Smart Cover or Tactical Link or its only with active skills like Turret // Sticky // Mine ?
    I believe it is only active skills but I'm not positive, will test later unless someone else can help.

Rehabilitated Mask Talent and Nimble Holster Talent is not working properly, I do not get any heal while i have a negative or positive status effect on me sometimes (in-or out of combat) neither i got any heal doing cover to cover. Is there something i am missing ? Anyone else noticed this ?
    PS: I just realized the mask talent works after you get a negative status effect. But after the effect wears off, and you dont have any, it just continues sometimes. I think its broken.

Originally Posted by CalvinKIein Go to original post
    Rehabilitated Mask Talent and Nimble Holster Talent is not working properly, I do not get any heal while i have a negative or positive status effect on me sometimes (in-or out of combat) neither i got any heal doing cover to cover. Is there something i am missing ? Anyone else noticed this ?
    PS: I just realized the mask talent works after you get a negative status effect. But after the effect wears off, and you dont have any, it just continues sometimes. I think its broken.
    The rehabilitated talent is bugged, it has been for awhile now hopefully they will fix it soon. I find the rejuvenated talent to be the best one for masks personally though, it's great for negating on fire and bleed, plus I rarely use medpacks anyway since I use first aid so popping one to remove a negative status effect can be a real life saver.