Hello Ancient Badger and Professor Thietris, Whatever happened to the old Giza, Engineering for Tomorrow storyline? I wrote some of my best stuff on that and it has vanished! Is there going to be another Professor Thietris adventure?

Do not worry I have found the Giza thread.

rw.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Hello all. Thought I would pop my head in here and see if any of you can give some help. I am holding a seed. The color of the seed is cyan and I found it when I was using the kickstarter on my old wheels. Perhaps if anyone here sees this, they could lend some help. That would be grand and much appreciated! I hope some old friends will take a look.

marae's Avatar Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field
    Indeed, rw! The seed has been noted in these threads and also in the Myst, Riven, Exile forum. I plan to give it some attention myself, very soon! And it is ever so good to see you!

Originally Posted by DebbieDec2003 Go to original post
    Great find Tora!

Thanks Jahura, yes, I've seen those people listed. I've read the page(s) at Wikipedia many times about bipolar, depression etc. etc. What I meant when I said "more" people, was the ones that have done unexplained things, such as stealing etc., and then never 'came out'. Like for instance a name of a person springs to mind (I'll not say it) but a famous actor who's been in and out of jail so many times it ain't funny. And John Belushi. I mean it's a fact he committed suicide right? Or was killed. Well, why didn't his family use the opportunity to speak out WHY it happened? The Split Enz guy from Melbourne, Paul Hester, who killed himself. If he had bipolar, wouldn't it be doing all of us a service to say "seek help?" in a message from his family? Or Janis Joplin, for instance.

From Wikipedia article: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This is a list of people accompanied by verifiable source citations associating them with bipolar disorder. This list includes only a) deceased persons and b) living persons who have been frank about their condition. It does not include speculation about status of living people who have not publicly stated themselves to have bipolar disorder. In addition to the criteria above, please only list people here if they also meet the Wikipedia notability criteria for biographical articles.

Many of the older cases are speculations based on their biographies rather than an actual medical diagnosis, and in many cases are not widely accepted by historians, biographers or physicians. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Guys, I am very surprised by this service because I have never seen anything like it in my life. I started having problems in my personal life, I was literally cornered and broken, but I was helped in this difficult situation by a psychiatrist from the service https://primetherapist.com/therapy-near-me. Literally after a few therapies I felt much better, I began to feel more awake and stronger morally. I recommend this wonderful service to people who feel inadequate in this world and need good moral support.

Content deleted - advertising is NOT allowed on these Forums!