Originally Posted by Bleachedguilt Go to original post
    Was wondering how long of a rollback myself, just a few min is ok. but a few hours is no good.
    i'm getting the same message not sure i be to happy if it drops me a few lvls

Originally Posted by ravenuk666 Go to original post
    i'm getting the same message not sure i be to happy if it drops me a few lvls
    Someone can take the plunge and let everyone else know how long back they went. I just got my first yellow and a good one at that so Im not risking it today.

Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    About the "restore save" message:

Confirming this message will lead to a data loss of up to 10 minutes.
    If you acquired something valuable that you do not want to loose in your last 10 minutes of gameplay before the outage, you can choose to not proceed further and wait a little longer, until the latest save of your character is restored when all servers are back online (which should be in a few minutes).

Server issues EU

Danke für die schnelle Aufklärung der Angelegenheit.

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post

If you acquired something valuable that you do not want to loose in your last 10 minutes of gameplay before the outage, you can choose to not proceed further and wait a little longer, until the latest save of your character is restored when all servers are back online (which should be in a few minutes).
    Cool cool, as long as it isnt hours waiting a couple more wont hurt.

The Division issues

I already clicked on forcing my character to reappear and lost some stuff is there any way to gain it back

Originally Posted by BIGZZ123 Go to original post
    I already clicked on forcing my character to reappear and lost some stuff is there any way to gain it back
    the question is how far back? 1-10 min 11-30?

The Division issues

1-11 minutes

"Confirming this message will lead to a data loss of up to 10 minutes.
    If you acquired something valuable that you do not want to loose in your last 10 minutes of gameplay before the outage, you can choose to not proceed further and wait a little longer, until the latest save of your character is restored when all servers are back online (which should be in a few minutes). "

So 10 min

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post

Are you joking me ? still had this error, com on please ................