BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer

Your feedback to the preliminary fan test of "VETERAN" update

Dear Anno fans,

The version update 1.4 was recently released on 29th of February. Right now the team is developing the next update named "VETERANS". The devs would like to test and finalize the new version together with 12 Community members exclusively before final release.

You can find all details about the preliminary fan test in the according announcement.
    You can apply for one of the 12 testing spots on the forums until Wednesday, 16th of March.

Please share your feedback as usual:

• What do you think about such prior tests to get Community feedback during the dev process?
    • What do think about the application process?
    • Do you want to share any suggestions for (test) improvements?

Have a nice day!
    Your Anno 2205-Team

- It will be very good chance to work on further developments and improve them even more.
    - I think it is a good way to select only those who deserve to be part of the test.
    - A direct chat with the game developers would be great so we can exchange ideas and make Anno 2205 and further Anno games the way we veterans really want.

Originally Posted by xvraptor Go to original post
    - It will be very good chance to work on further developments and improve them even more.
    - I think it is a good way to select only those who deserve to be part of the test.
    - A direct chat with the game developers would be great so we can exchange ideas and make Anno 2205 and further Anno games the way we veterans really want.
    I actually agree with you on this one xvraptor, this sounds like a good idea assuming they really listen to the fans ideas.

BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi,

it is nice too see that there are so many applications already.

This test is a first important step for Community and dev team and I already saw some requests like involving more testers. This first preliminary (closed) test will provide a lot of learnings and I am quite confident that we can discuss potential modifications of the set-up with the dev team for future tests. So please do not hesitate to provide your feedback on the forums!

You can still provide applications until the end of next Wednesday.

Have a nice weekend!
    BB_Graubart

You know I´ve been checking the forum regularly, bought the season pass ( which I regret now) and when I come and see a dev or moderator telling the community to help and to give ideas for further updates IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH. Yes the community is here to help you FIX YOUR BUGS that´s all. Since the launch of this game the community has been telling HOW BORING this game is and even providing suggestions to change it BUT GUESS what............. NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER. The update was released with the same boring mechanic , ideas and suggestions were provided by the community................NOTHING........... DLC was released.......................... STILL PATHETIC BORING MECHANIC so why should we believe anything you say. You have done nothing to make us believe this game is gonna change and at this stage I dont think it will that´s why I haven´t even bothered to play the new DLC.
    I´m done with this game.

Originally Posted by neoiq5719 Go to original post
    You know I´ve been checking the forum regularly, bought the season pass ( which I regret now) and when I come and see a dev or moderator telling the community to help and to give ideas for further updates IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH. Yes the community is here to help you FIX YOUR BUGS that´s all. Since the launch of this game the community has been telling HOW BORING this game is and even providing suggestions to change it BUT GUESS what............. NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER. The update was released with the same boring mechanic , ideas and suggestions were provided by the community................NOTHING........... DLC was released.......................... STILL PATHETIC BORING MECHANIC so why should we believe anything you say. You have done nothing to make us believe this game is gonna change and at this stage I dont think it will that´s why I haven´t even bothered to play the new DLC.
    I´m done with this game.
    I've felt this way myself but I still have a little bit of hope, I pray that this community test update will help them see what we want. I understand that some things we want in the game would be hard to add but other things like new buildings and skins there is just no excuse for not adding, I'm giving the game until the Orbit DLC to change my mind about it and stop me from giving up on it and Ubisoft altogether.

You know what? other games when they get DLC´s, those bring about new mechanics, something different. At this point TUNDRA has the same boring things as the rest ( yes it has maybe some different resources but nothing out of the ordinary) and that spacestation or whatever is called since I dont care anymore, will be the same thing but in space. THAT´s ALL.

esto sera genial ahora esperando con ansias la nueva actualización :RE

I have applied for the preliminary test ... But I have not got any mail is that mean I am not selected ?

Disappointed cause I really wanted to be part of this test.