BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer

[Fan test] Apply here to join the preliminary test of the "VETERANS" update (ended)

Dear Anno-Fans.

All players who are at least 18 years old can apply once for one of the 12 spots.
    Details about the playtest are in the corresponding announcement.

Please help us to keep a good overview to ensure a fair selection:
    The feedback section is the right place if for sharing thoughts or asking questions.

Please post your application here while using the template below.
    You are welcome to add addtional screenshots below (optional).

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

My personal 5 Anno facts
    • I have been playing the Anno series since version/year:
    • Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours:
    • Total employee count in Anno 2205:
    • Corporation Level:
    • Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via:

3 things I like about Anno 2205 (please keep it short)

3 things I would improve about Anno 2205 (please keep it short)

Good luck to all applicants!
    BB_Graubart

BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer

[Fan test] Apply here to join the preliminary test of the "VETERANS" update (ended)

Dear Anno-Fans.

All players who are at least 18 years old can apply once for one of the 12 spots.
    Details about the playtest are in the corresponding announcement.

Please help us to keep a good overview to ensure a fair selection:
    The feedback section is the right place if for sharing thoughts or asking questions.

Please post your application here while using the template below.
    You are welcome to add addtional screenshots below (optional).

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

My personal 5 Anno facts
    • I have been playing the Anno series since version/year:
    • Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours:
    • Total employee count in Anno 2205:
    • Corporation Level:
    • Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via:

Good luck to all applicants!
    BB_Graubart

My personal 5 Anno facts
    • I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: 1404+venice(and on my Phone) , anno 2070 (deep ocean + every dlc)
    • Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: 75
    • Total employee count in Anno 2205: 9.500.000
    • Corporation Level: bronze: 81 and 96 gold: 26 and still playing
    • Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Uplay

• 1 Sector Projects
    • 2 Multi session game play (include the trade)
    3 Going to the moon

• 1 War Features ( like in my Thread 'take over sectors with war )
    • 2 Increase addiction to the gameplay
    • 3 The moon, spaceshuttle, war on the moon,

My personal 5 Anno facts:
    - I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: Anno 1602, but I gave the series much more attention since Anno 1404 and Anno 2070 with hundreds of hours spent in each;
    - Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: 1.490.000 and counting;
    - Total employee count in Anno 2205: 99h;
    - Corporation Level: 121 Intercosmic Megacompany;
    - Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: UPlay.

3 things I like about Anno 2205 (please keep it short):
    - 1: Multiple climate regions, going to the Moon and dreaming with the hope that one day we will go towards the Stars with a first stop on Mars;
    - 2: Sector Projects, no words to describe how excited I am about;
    - 3: The way buildings could be upgraded.

3 things I would improve about Anno 2205 (please keep it short):
    - 1: I'd make map packs. Add sponsors and depending on them and difficulty settings players should be sent to one of the several map packs;
    - 2: I would bring back ship building and improve trade routes overall, at least like in Anno Online;
    - 3: I would bring Mars to the game as an huge expansion pack, with lots of new gameplay elements. You can read more about bellow;

- Bonus: This thread "[Suggestions] Anno 2205, DLC's, Expansions and Anno Games"
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...and-Anno-Games

Application for Fan Test of "VETERANS" Update

I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: 2070, from about 2012. Over 100 hours across multiple accounts, etc.
    Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: ~30 hours, but I've thoroughly enjoyed my time in it so far. Preordered it, and whenever I just need to stop worrying about competitive games or stress in other things, I just focus on fixing my economy for a few hours.
    Total employee count in Anno 2205: ~323000 (on my newest save)
    Corporation Level: Bronze 57 (on my newest save)
    Uplay or Steam: I play Anno via: Steam

1. Modules really change up build plans. In 2070, I found myself looking for the most precise and correct way to plan out my cities, whereas this time I'm definitely experimenting more. It makes it more fun IMO.
    2. Wildwater Bay <3 I'm currently in the process of using every other available sector I have access to to basically resource and finance Wildwater Bay, so that it can be filled solely with houses (and mines and ocean sites, since that's just free export). It's a slow process especially with uni back, but I hope to finish it before Orbital comes out.
    3. Sessions. I feel like it is executed a lot better than in EA's most recent Sim City, since in 2070 one map in there is essentially one sector (with all of the sector's bonuses and differences). This seems to be a mixed reaction kind of thing amongst the community

4. (Sorry guys). The graphics and soundtrack are both phenomenal in their own rights. I can't think of a better looking top-down game that I've ever played off the top of my head, it's just so gorgeous. Running it on Ultra on my GTX 780, and unless I go into the travelling camera mode, I can usually maintain 50-60fps which is absolutely fine for something that looks this good and doesn't require split-second reaction time or whatever.

I also normally tend to mute the music in games that I play and just listen to my own, but just like in 2070, I found myself unable to stop listening to this soundtrack, even after playing for hours on end (till the memory leak problem kills the game off. Probs need to fix that hahaha). But yeah, love it!

1. The biggest thing would probably be the supply and demand bar. Make it so that it's always visible in some capacity, maybe at the top of the screen or something, but as it is right now, I find myself having to constantly toggle it back when say upgrading and building houses.
    2. I personally don't like being shoehorned into the combat, since I primarily play Anno as a city builder/ economy game, and having to do the combat missions again after my save restart when I screwed my economy was kinda annoying which leads into my next point.
    3. I've read a lot of material warning players to take it slow, and to not expand all the way up to the moon as quickly as the game implies you should. Until I started reading about it, I assumed that it was just my mistake, but as I read more and more warnings about expanding too quickly, I realised that maybe it's an issue with the way the system is designed. And keep in mind this is playing at Bronze (which I find relaxing). I can't imagine what it'd be like to start playing at Gold.

"Veteran" Tester Application

1 I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: 2011 - The final months of Anno 1404, into 2070.
    2 Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: (Brnz/Silv/Gold) 71/49/43 (163 hours)
    3 Total employee count in Anno 2205: (Brnz/Silv/Gold) 1.9mil/1.9mil/1.7mil (5.5mil)
    4 Corporation Level: (Brnz/Silv/Gold) 137/140/130
    5 Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: (2205 - UPlay (Lv24)) (2070 - Steam (Lv22))

3 things I like about Anno 2205
    1 Multi map integration and dependencies
    2 Expansion of "factions" idea from 1404/2070 through diverging biomes, each with specific gameplay modifiers (e.g. heat - arctic, shields - lunar, marsh - tundra).
    3 Expansion modules for efficiency boosts, energy reduction and workforce reduction.

3 things I would improve about Anno 2205
    1 Conflict zone overhaul. Allow players to build and customise their own navies and sent them to attack generated Orbital Watch bases. The more damage dealt to combined enemy assets = higher resource payout.
    2 Additional difficulty options and customisations. Further restrict use of the world market with goods delays, tax increases and other factors to make each trade route a big investment!
    3 Community challenges. Since 2070, Anno has pushed community voted councils and game effects. Why not give us a community goal to produce a monument? Let us export goods towards its completion and upon doing so, give us rare resources in return, as an alternative to conflict zones.

Veteran Update Apply

My personal 5 Anno facts

I have been playing the Anno series since version/year:I've been playing Anno since Anno 2070
    Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: About 80-90 Hours
    Total employee count in Anno 2205: About 225.000 and growing
    Corporation Level: 47 Silver
    Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Uplay (Got the Collector edition <3)

1. Various Climate sectors
    2. Modules
    3. The Futuristic Setting

1. Sandbox Mode with Random map generator
    2. Mars
    3. Improve War Gameplay, now is too static and repetitive

My personal 5 Anno facts

• I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: 1701+Sunken Dragon, 1404, 2070 + all DLC and deep ocean expansion, 2205 + Tundra
    • Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: 147
    • Total employee count in Anno 2205: 800 000
    • Corporation Level: 70 and 54 on Gold
    • Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Uplay

• 1 Multisession game with sector projects in every sector
    • 2 Moon, Arctic and Tundra sectors
    • 3 References to ANNO 2070 (like investors talking about Global Trust, Arc sector Project, Trenchcoat ship)

• 1 War zone on Moon cos' Drake is protecting Moon but attack us only on earth what makes no sense
    • 2 Upgrades for buildings like infodrome, stadion etc. making it more efficient
    • 3 Flow of workforce between sectors of the same region

My personal 5 Anno facts
    I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: anno 1602/15 years ago
    Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: 30 hours
    Total employee count in Anno 2205: 800.000
    Corporation Level: 90
    Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Uplay

1 modules (with these modules that gives boost to each factory is good, and saving energy or employee)
    2 missions projects
    3 world market

1 technologies (like in anno 2070 where you creating an item in laboratories,but in 2205 there should be socket for each factory to give some boost)
    2 war teater (there should be soldier kind and air support or better boats with fully upgradgable and socktable warships, or turn based with bigger scale war)
    3 like in previous series that you go to out with your ship and bring some items, but it should be discovering new various maps or climate in space

Pel.meno's Avatar Junior Member
    My personal 5 Anno facts

I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: Anno 1404 (year 2009)
    Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: 100h
    Total employee count in Anno 2205: 2M
    Corporation Level: 142
    Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Steam

1. Multi-sectoral gameplay (climate zones, different production chains)
    2. Sector Prolects
    3. Visual design

1. More alternative production chains and mineral sources (like Vitamin drinkks and cobalt (or water) in Tundra sector)
    2. Corporation projects (like Sectoral projects, but they will be developed and builded by corporation itself, without any help from NPC and constructed like monuments in previous Anno games)
    3. More content - production chains, goods, buildings, sectors and other

My personal 5 Anno facts

I have been playing the Anno series since version/year: Anno 1404
    Total playtime of Anno 2205 in hours: I think 65h
    Total employee count in Anno 2205: 1 188 190
    Corporation Level: 108
    Uplay or Steam - I play Anno via: Uplay

1 Build huge and beautifull city
    2 Transfer energy
    3 Different kinds of civilisation

1 More kinds of civilisation or more civilisation's level
    2 More decoration for the city
    3 Build great city under the sea like in Anno 2070 but with a great level, if you can imagine the kind of Atlantis city (Stargate)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►