Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer

[Event] Cosmonaut's Day: Contribution thread (ended)

Dear Anno-Fans.

On 12th of April, we celebrate the 55 anniversary of the Cosmonaut's Day.
    By posting a contribution on this event thread, you gain a chance to win one of the last two remaining USB gadgets from Anno 2205.
    The winners will be proclaimed mid of April in the announcement thread.

Simple rules

• Task: "Tell or show the Community what you would like to do if you were in space?!"
    • What: Post pictures, funny texts or even videos with a connection to Anno 2205
    • Deadline: Contribution deadline is Thursday, 14th of April (included)
    • Limitations: 1 contribution per player + 3rd party rights must be respected

• Winners: The project team will choose two winners from all valid contributions.

• Announcement:
      The winner's nicknames and contributions will be published on official channels, e.g. forums, Facebook, Twitter
      in mid of April 2016. Please participate only if you agree on these rules.

click to enlarge picture

Looking forward to see your dreams and funny ideas! Good luck to everyone.
    Your Anno-Team

Ubi-Barbalatu's Avatar Community Developer

[Event] Cosmonaut's Day: Contribution thread (ended)

Dear Anno-Fans.

On 12th of April, we celebrate the 55 anniversary of the Cosmonaut's Day.
    By posting a contribution on this event thread, you gain a chance to win one of the last two remaining USB gadgets from Anno 2205.
    The winners will be proclaimed mid of April in the announcement thread.

Simple rules

• Task: "Tell or show the Community what you would like to do if you were in space?!"
    • What: Post pictures, funny texts or even videos with a connection to Anno 2205
    • Deadline: Contribution deadline is Thursday, 14th of April (included)
    • Limitations: 1 contribution per player + 3rd party rights must be respected

• Winners: The project team will choose two winners from all valid contributions.

• Announcement:
      The winner's nicknames and contributions will be published on official channels, e.g. forums, Facebook, Twitter
      in mid of April 2016. Please participate only if you agree on these rules.

click to enlarge picture

Looking forward to see your dreams and funny ideas! Good luck to everyone.
    Your Anno-Team

Upside down?

When I would be in space, I would like to sit upside down. Too bad this isn't possible, since there is no up and down in space...

(Wellllll, except maybe the quarks up and down, but that is a whole different story )

What to do in space

Never been in space...
    I would like to circle above the moon, and looking to the version of the moon base I have build in anno 2205, seeing it all in action would be great. (maybe one time in vr?)

Life will be similar : )

I will explore as much as I can and when not, play anno series to relax in my computer : )

One day in space, probably not enough, but I would collect star dust and build a little monument featuring a rocket, a cosmonaut and the ANNO 2205 logo all those on a tiny moon gravitating earth. In the background I would most definitely draw Mars with few Skyscrapers on it to illustrate the upcoming glory of the human race. Of course I wouldn't forget about our Star and the other planets from our Solar System. I would add a little symbol to each of them and I would put something special on Jupiter... just to make you curious about it. And I would name this miniature Solar System... XVYGA6.

Well build an Anno Space Station of course Gotta store all these moon resources somewhere!

Seems Legitimate

I want to do this...

Telling or showing the Community what I would like to do if I were in space

Taking a selfie with the stars and Earth in the background to propose to my girlfriend. And I would say that even though I cannot offer the stars or the planet, I will offer my devotion and try my best to make her happy.

Colonize

I would like to explore the universe until I can discover that perfect planet to colonize and settle down on, working alongside with planet's natural ecosystem and do civilization right where technology is intended to support nature instead of destroy it. Green energy and prosperous economy where like-minded tech and nature loving people can co-habitat in peace. An ordered civilization in perfect balance with the chaos of nature. Like this inspiring photo from an EcoWatch article:

I love Anno cause it gives me the chance to simulate this kind of opportunity <3

-Tarielen Veritas

space

i'd really enjoy, just kicking back and listening to Bowie and looking at the stars.

then doing something epic.