🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Roshani is nowhere to be found, not on map, not in the fort

Hi

i can't find Roshani, he's completely gone. He's not showing up on my map and I even went to the place he's suppose to be, emptied the whole fort just in case, but still nothing ... please help, I really dont know what to do here... I've collected all the others to my village without any problems, done several missions to see if that would help unlock him, but nothing

I have the same problem. i took the Fire Screamer Fort but never got the Roshani cut scene and the Roshani is still greyed out in my village. Its like the game has ended, I have nothing else to do.

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys, if you think this is more likely a bug than a gameplay issue, please submit a support ticket so the team can investigate the issue.

Same problem - no roshani

I've finished the game but no Roshani. Every side mission and village mission complete but no Roshani anywhere?

Was anyone ever able to figure this out? After reading what you posted, I'm reluctant to capture the Fire Screamer Fort until I see the Roshani icon on it in the map. Did Roshani eventually appear in the map for any of you? If so, what did you have to do first?

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    To the best of my knowledge his icon will not appear at the fort because while Roshani's quest line begins through the clearing of Fire Screamer Fort, the location where you will get Roshani's missions is back at the Wenja camp.

Originally Posted by Outlier2004 Go to original post
    Was anyone ever able to figure this out? After reading what you posted, I'm reluctant to capture the Fire Screamer Fort until I see the Roshani icon on it in the map. Did Roshani eventually appear in the map for any of you? If so, what did you have to do first?
    Yes it appeared at the beginning but now it has disappeared

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello chanduamar, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that. Can you please provide us with a short video showing your progression and steps you are performing including clearing of Fire Screamer Fort? Many thanks!

Originally Posted by UbiGabrinth Go to original post
    To the best of my knowledge his icon will not appear at the fort because while Roshani's quest line begins through the clearing of Fire Screamer Fort, the location where you will get Roshani's missions is back at the Wenja camp.
    This was correct. Roshani's icon eventually appeared after doing missions at the Wenja Camp. In my case, it eventually appeared after doing a few Tensay quests. I'm not sure if it's supposed to appear specifically after one of Tensay's quests or if it appears after just doing a certain minimum number of quests from anyone at the Wenja Camp. Just for me, it appeared after doing one of Tensay's quests.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Outlier2004 Go to original post
    This was correct. Roshani's icon eventually appeared after doing missions at the Wenja Camp. In my case, it eventually appeared after doing a few Tensay quests. I'm not sure if it's supposed to appear specifically after one of Tensay's quests or if it appears after just doing a certain minimum number of quests from anyone at the Wenja Camp. Just for me, it appeared after doing one of Tensay's quests.
    I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you!