🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Roshani

I have the same issue, have completed all the primary missions, all of Tensay's missions. Roshani is in a cage but I can't talk to him. I did his first mission and now nothing. Because of this I can't reset the forts which is really annoying. Seems like quite a few people have reported this over quite a long period of time but it's still a bug. Will completing all the secondary missions help? I like this game a lot but it's definitely buggy. Also the 'find Wenja' missions are tedious, sometimes the clue trail just goes cold, can't really be bothered just wandering around for hours so I haven't completed them.

Hey cancel that - the 'seeds' mission has just re-appeared, but only after completing all the Tensay mammoth based things, which look like optional side missions, I think it should be clearer that they are needed to unlock the primary missions. Although I suspect that isn't intentional but a bug.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey derek_attesson

Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback, it's much appreciated and will be passed on to the team!

i have Gotten Roshani from the fort but his icon doesnt show in my village so i cant upgrade his hut at all
    please help me i dont know what to do

Found it

Just realized i had to do the seeds quest to get him -_-

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by YaBoyeIsNoice Go to original post
    Just realized i had to do the seeds quest to get him -_-
    Glad to hear you found what was needed to do. Thanks for updating us