🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Seems like memory leak? Please help

I am running i7 6700k with 16gb ddr4 3200 and an evga titan x. After around 30 min of play with good frames my audio begins to crackle and the frames plumet. I have checked temps, CPU / Memory usage, changed audio device, installed latest nvidia driver and also rolled back to jan realease but nothing has helped. Only cure is to reboot machine when this starts then I get another 30 min or so?
    Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Lolssi's Avatar Senior Member
    Not getting audio issue but my frames also drop after about 30min play. i7, 8gb ram and Radeon 7990 which has 6gb memory.

I am experiencing the memory leak issue. EVGA x58 SLI, i7 920, EVGA GTX 970 SSC, 12GB corsair dominator, SSD Drive, Win 10 x64, nVidia 262.00 drivers - I recently rolled back from newest drivers after seeing they were causing issues and haven't really tested on 262.00 yet
    After a half hour or more in game I start to experience FPS issues and my music program starts making clicking noises or crashes or freezes. I did not experience this issue on either beta or launch week. I've tried itunes, groove music and musicbee to try and remedy the issue but all three crash due to the memory leak issue. Please advise.