"Trained" Talent needs quick attention!

Just wanted to bring everyone´s attention to the "Trained" weapon talent.

Trained: Critical hits increases your Signature Skill resource by 5%.

This weapon talent, when placed on an SMG, such as Midas (http://thedivision.wiki.fextralife.com/Midas), will let any Player keep his Signature skill up 100% of the time. As I am sure you can see, with just two players using this Talent, you will have a permanent 80% Damage Reduction and 50% Damage Increase.

Not only does this break any Dark Zone PVP, as a team using this Weapon Talent will destroy anyone opposing them, it also trivializes Challenge Missions, which are meant to be a very cool endgame challenge. There are no other known Weapon Talents, that even come close to this power level and using any weapon that does not have this weapon talent, becomes out of the question.

As a design note, the design behind the "Trained"weapon talent also breaks the design behind Signature Skills. As in them being extremely powerful skills, that need to be timed and used at critical parts of an encounter, as they have a very long cool down.

I hope that Massive will recognize this issue and make correction to this talent post haste. As long as it is in the game, people will be able to farm the best possible gear, with little to no effort and ruin the game play experience for other players in the Dark Zone.

Best Regards,

Ola

imSmithy's Avatar Member
    It's been disabled in this mornings patch and is being replaced in a future update , Que the rage 5,4,3,2,1....

Jessilan's Avatar Member
    All the people that disagreed with Challenging mode being difficult were probably abusing this. I am glad they are getting rid of it, it was broken. They can deal with it.

FR4NCO's Avatar Member
    yup, now they just need to fix the shield glitch as well and that's a good start imo...

TTV_roccet89's Avatar Member
    Sure bring this to everyone's attention after the patch and after you been using it for the past few days. Sorry but don't act like your trying to help

good point

I do agree with you. I'm just bummed out now because i have some good highend weapons that have a wasted talent slot. I know it early but i kinda like using shotguns so i saved a 400k credit and now my gun is kinda useless. I hope they replace it with a good talen