Can't add friends to uplay/can't import friends from steam

Pretty self-explanitory, only managed to add 2 friends so far, the rest we don't ever see a friend request pop up.

Can't import friends from steam either, says an error occurs.

I am having the same issues. I can manually add someone on uplay who has a uplay account but when trying to import friends from steam it gives the error of "Something went wrong. Your steam friends could not be imported."

I am glad to know I am not the only one having this issue.

I am currently running windows 10

I am also having this issue. I bought The Division because I wanted to play it with my friend, but we can't get the friend requests to work. It just sits there, neither of us seeing the others friend request.

have those issues as well.

However I was able to accept requests off the website. but had to restart the uPlay app to get the list to sync.

Having this issue as well, can not import friends from steam. account is not linked. and don't get the option to link my account. I've tried everything mentioned. i am logged out of uplay and it is closed. launch uplay game from steam, but I don't get any prompt asking to link the account

Ubi-Joel's Avatar Community Developer
    Hey, do you have auto-login enabled on Uplay? try unchecking "Remember me" and manually login when starting Uplay from Steam.
    The process where you get to link your account is sometimes overlooked when signing in automatically.

/Joel

Originally Posted by Ubi-Joel Go to original post
    Hey, do you have auto-login enabled on Uplay? try unchecking "Remember me" and manually login when starting Uplay from Steam.
    The process where you get to link your account is sometimes overlooked when signing in automatically.

/Joel
    Didn't fixed the problem, sadly.

The problem I have is that I can't find the link option under account settings, I can see Facebook, PSN and Xbox Live but nothing with Steam.
    So you have any ideas what the problem can be?

Unable to import Friends from Steam

Fortunately I'm not alone. I hope they get this corrected as soon as possible

I don't have the option to import friends from Steam.