🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Bugged Echo

I have a bugged echo.

Michael Dufrane 3, I have completed the mission but the third echo is locked.

Is there a way to fix this?

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by CambionDaemon Go to original post
    I have a bugged echo.

Hello, CambionDaemon,

Can you please send me a screenshot of the map and area you're in?

Thanks

Not sure how to do that, but hopefully that worked.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm having the exact same issue, with this and a couple of other Echo's. The dialogue box to collect the echo just doesn't appear..

I am having the same issue with another echo

There is another echo I am having trouble with, I would have to check which one it is later but I posted about it not too long ago. Think this can happen to all of them.

Originally Posted by CambionDaemon Go to original post
    I have a bugged echo.

I got the exact same issue with that echo...
    I notice that when you activate it, the echo icon isn't disapearing on the radar (screenshot 3)... The icon disapear for other echo after actived.

I hope it will be fixed, I dont want to restart everything just for 1 echo :s
    See you

Same problem with the ECHO above in the subway in Garment District. Friend I was playing with picked it up just fine but didn't work for me.

Also when you have the K9 upgrade and every collectable is shown on the map then this happens while you are systematically gathering them all -.-* my ocd.

Same problem here. PC version. Completed the mission, got echo nr 1 and 2 but the 3rd one i cannot pick up. It doesnt count for the michal dufrane echo collection. Still shows up in the map.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...9#post11459599

Same issue

I have the same issue with the Michael Dufrane echo, there's also another echo giving the same error off of W 21st St in Tenderloin, just above a cleaner side mission.

I have managed to get the Michael Dufrane 3 echo, if you go into a friends game who ha not completed the mission, you should be able to get it.]

As for the the Cleaners echo in Tenderloin, it shows up on the map, but if you check you intel, you should have it unlocked.

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►