Delta Error 20010186

Ok so now i'm trully frustrated with this issue... i already tried all the steps informed in this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ook-here-first

I even looked out for the help of my ISP support staff, but still i have not been able to play the game...

And now i try to create a ticket and instead of appearing submitted it doesn't even let me submit... because every time i click on submit question it just redirects me to the ask a question section and i do rewrite the same things over and over and over and it doesn't let me... so.... i will piost my information here so i can get some help because this is getting really annoying...

• ISP: Claro/Telmex (Just to be clear... i mention those 2 ISP's because everything here is by the company name of Claro, but the internet service is under the subcontract of Telmex, so you consider both as the service provider)
    • Router model: Technicolor TC7300
    • Wired/wireless connection: Wireless Connection
    • Home network

Please let me know if this will be enough for you guys to help me or at least give me some directions on how to proceed...

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by ISePhl Go to original post
    Ok so now i'm trully frustrated with this issue... i already tried all the steps informed in this thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ook-here-first

I even looked out for the help of my ISP support staff, but still i have not been able to play the game...

And now i try to create a ticket and instead of appearing submitted it doesn't even let me submit... because every time i click on submit question it just redirects me to the ask a question section and i do rewrite the same things over and over and over and it doesn't let me... so.... i will piost my information here so i can get some help because this is getting really annoying...

• ISP: Claro/Telmex (Just to be clear... i mention those 2 ISP's because everything here is by the company name of Claro, but the internet service is under the subcontract of Telmex, so you consider both as the service provider)
    • Home network

Please let me know if this will be enough for you guys to help me or at least give me some directions on how to proceed...
    Hello, ISePhl,

I am sorry to hear you are having DELTA error and issue with creating a support ticket. I have created a support ticket for you (03019910).

Can you please confirm you can see it on the support website? (Link: https://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ubi-Houck Go to original post
    Hello, ISePhl,

I am sorry to hear you are having DELTA error and issue with creating a support ticket. I have created a support ticket for you (03019910).

Can you please confirm you can see it on the support website? (Link: https://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks
    Thanks for the quick response... I confirm i see it in My Question History...

I'll await for further instructions... and hope everything solves pretty soon...

Hey I feel your pain bro

Originally Posted by ISePhl Go to original post
    Thanks for the quick response... I confirm i see it in My Question History...

I'll await for further instructions... and hope everything solves pretty soon...
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...6#post11454956

I've tried everything have been waiting for hours to speak to someone on chat, this is the first time in 5 attempts i could even submit a ticket. There are lots of us with this same issue. I know its not my network I've literally done everything humanly possible like using a mobile hotspot to try and connect with the same outcome. Please if you get a fix or find out what to do let me know. My psn is Inman_82 I've bought the digital and disc copy nothing works.

Im getting tired of it....

Yep the same is happening to me.......

• Home network

Tried every single solution, on the forums and sadly non solution at all, i have the same problem delta error 20010186, i even did the port fortwaring and still nothing please help, i got 2 gold edition for me and my wife and she is uber piss telling me how i could spend money on this... HELP!

• Router model: Arris TG862
    • Home network

IM ON PC

Try this fix Guys good luck

A guy sent me these steps in a Private Message and it 100% fixed my Delta 20010186 Error have been playing for the past 10 Hours

Go to settings
    select initialize
    restore default settings (DO NOT INITIALIZE)
    go back to settings
    go to account settings
    restore licences
    restart your PS4
    lauch the division.

It worked for me.

I've read where for some id didn't but It absolutely fixed mine and I am so grateful He sent me this link with the fix.