Logitech G510 Keyboard Colour Issues

I'm having problems with the Logitech G510 keyboard where my keyboards backlight keeps changing colours when I'm in combat. It also defaults to green colour when out of combat which is not my default colour setting. Any workaround to fix this?

Originally Posted by zorbawolf Go to original post
    I'm having problems with the Logitech G510 keyboard where my keyboards backlight keeps changing colours when I'm in combat. It also defaults to green colour when out of combat which is not my default colour setting. Any workaround to fix this?
    The same here. I think this is feature, not bug;P

In options you can disable led keyboards.

I dunno. I kinda like it. Adds to the ambiance.

It happens to me also. I deleted the profile, but when I launch the game again, it creates it again. Not impressed.

Edit: I put the exe in my Games profile, hopefully that way it shouldn't create another profile.

I'm having the same issue with my Logitech G19 keyboard backlighting turning off when I play. And it also turns green sometimes when it stays lit.

option

It's an ingame Option. "bright keyboard support".
    You can disable this